MetalGear Solid 4 - PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MetalGear Solid 4 - PS3

Anyone have this game ? I was just looking at some of the cheaper / older games just to have a bigger library - I've always loved Metal gear solid franchise , but I was wondering if you guys have played it / feedback ?

played it like a year ago. must have. one of the best games period.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      played it like a year ago. must have. one of the best games period.
      Nice - I just finished the first assassin's creed so I'm gonna be cheap and return and grab MGS4 :D :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
        Anyone have this game ? I was just looking at some of the cheaper / older games just to have a bigger library - I've always loved Metal gear solid franchise , but I was wondering if you guys have played it / feedback ?
        It is cool if you like watching video games. It is a long movie with playable parts thrown in.

Comment

Ya I have it. Good game.

Yes I agree with Turbo, grab your popcorn and soda :D

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
            It is cool if you like watching video games. It is a long movie with playable parts thrown in.
            Ugh, see the MGS for 360 I have get real old because of that!! Damnit, well it's 20$ so I'm gonna grab it and check it out. That was one of my biggest gripes with the other MGS and in some of them, the resident evil franchise has some reallllllllll long cut scenes and you cannot skip them :fight::fight: (btw I'm so glad I bought a gamecube, thing cost $25 and you can get the original resident evil in nice crisp graphics :D).

Comment

cut scenes can be a but long but its much more game play then cut scenes.

Comment

yeah, the reviews are sick, I mean it's $20... no big deal for a game that averages 9 or 10 out of 10... I'm def gonna give it a whirl.

Comment

Working...
                X