Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going on a pretty epic RV trip early this summer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going on a pretty epic RV trip early this summer.

We have a wedding to go to in Chicago so we thought we would turn it into a vacation since we have to drive west for the wedding.

Going to rent a big RV and Me, Sana, and the dogs are going to take a 2 week trip around the US.

This is the route and destinations we are going to take. from:New York to:chicago to:Glacier National Park (U.S.) to:yellowstone national park to:Grand Teton National Park to:Arches National Park, Moab, Grand, Utah 84532 to:2282 Resource Boulevard, Moab, UT 84532-3406 (Canyonlands National Park) to:Rocky M

Going to be an almost 6000 mile trip.

Glacier National Park:

Yellowstone National Park:

Grand Teton National Park:

Canyonlands National Park:

Arches National Park:

Rocky Mountain National Park:

And plenty of great food in between, going to be fucken awesome!
    Last edited by Bouncer; 12-27-09, 06:21 PM.

Wow..sounds cool. I'm sure you will have a great time.

Comment

can I come too? lol :wack:

Comment

That should be a great adventure.

Day 1:

YouTube - RV Trip

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post

Day 1:

YouTube - RV Trip
          :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post

Day 1:

YouTube - RV Trip
            lol....

Comment

Enjoy yourself Bouncer. I hope you and Sana enjoy yourselves

I personally am not a fan of that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post

I personally am not a fan of that stuff.
                traveling? lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  traveling? lol
                  I love to travel but not by RV across the US.

Comment

I love to travel but not by RV across the US.
                    have you ever done it? and not with your parents but with your friends or girl friend?

cant really talk about it unless you have done it.

Comment

have you ever done it? and not with your parents but with your friends or girl friend?

cant really talk about it unless you have done it.
                      No not by myself across the country. But with my friends up and down the east coast. Its fun for a bit than i hate it.

Comment

No not by myself across the country. But with my friends up and down the east coast. Its fun for a bit than i hate it.
                        i guess it depends on what you are doing, where you are going and how much you enjoy it. where did you go? i know you said up and down the east coast but where did you guys go?

to me the whole nature/scenic stuff is amazing because of where i live and grew up. you have to look hard to find a fucken tree sometimes. seeing those places just puts me in such a good mood i just love it.

i can relax, take in the scenes, have BBQ's etc..

Comment

thats awesome bro , make sure to take lots of pics !!!

Comment

i guess it depends on what you are doing, where you are going and how much you enjoy it. where did you go? i know you said up and down the east coast but where did you guys go?

to me the whole nature/scenic stuff is amazing because of where i live and grew up. you have to look hard to find a fucken tree sometimes. seeing those places just puts me in such a good mood i just love it.

i can relax, take in the scenes, have BBQ's etc..
                            The last time all our buddies went was to Virginia Beach and than parts of northern NC. Ya its fun, but not my scene.

Even a week vacation turns into a hassle. Carry a big cooler of pre cooked vege's and chicken from your home to the hotel room. Than hit a local grocery store to buy potatoes, pasta, etc...

Spend half your day cookin your food in a hotel shit stove and preparing your meals for later that day. Ya its fun for a day, and than a hassle for the rest.

Comment

The last time all our buddies went was to Virginia Beach and than parts of northern NC. Ya its fun, but not my scene.

Even a week vacation turns into a hassle. Carry a big cooler of pre cooked vege's and chicken from your home to the hotel room. Than hit a local grocery store to buy potatoes, pasta, etc...

Spend half your day cookin your food in a hotel shit stove and preparing your meals for later that day. Ya its fun for a day, and than a hassle for the rest.
                              not really sure what you are rambling on about. hotel room? hotel shit stove?

not sure if you know what i am talking about. lol. the RV has a fridge, stove, oven, sink, microwave, beds, tv's, shower, tiolet, sofa's, table etc..

this is the kinda thing i am talken about bro. you dont need any hotel, thats the point. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X