wtf man - fake ID's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf man - fake ID's

So look, I've had a weird end to a relationship, was sorta just about with my buddies, 21+ place, and I ended up hooking up with this chick. I find out later that night she's fucking 12!!! I don't feel guilty, it happens, but like wtf man - what do I do if she calls lol? Just tell her that I don't hook up wiht jail bait ? She kinda has me on the hook in that sense. (btw im 24 and this girl looked well over 18). Blah.
    Last edited by Bouncer; 12-28-09, 06:08 PM.

What at a bunch of shit from this girl. Just be careful and stay away from her.

Don't try to escalate anything to the point where she might actually do something and get your into legal issues.

Comment

Give it 12 (or less) months than go for it. Once she turns 18, who cares

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
        So look, I've had a weird end to a relationship, was sorta just about with my buddies, 21+ place, and I ended up hooking up with this chick. I find out later that night she's fucking 17!!! I don't feel guilty, it happens, but like wtf man - what do I do if she calls lol? Just tell her that I don't hook up wiht jail bait ? She kinda has me on the hook in that sense. (btw im 24 and this girl looked well over 18). Blah.
        Did you hit it? did you use rubber? Never ever ever evvvvver admit or talk about having sex with her again especialy on the phone with her.
        Be nice to her best you can but dont go out with her.

I have a friend that was charged with rape cuz he dogged some chick after he hit it. long story but I was there when they did it and there was no rape. He got 6 years

I have another friend that the same thing happend to but she didnt call the cops she called the homies. that one ended up ok cuz they found out the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          Did you hit it? did you use rubber? Never ever ever evvvvver admit or talk about having sex with her again especialy on the phone with her.
          Be nice to her best you can but dont go out with her.

I have a friend that was charged with rape cuz he dogged some chick after he hit it. long story but I was there when they did it and there was no rape. He got 6 years

I have another friend that the same thing happend to but she didnt call the cops she called the homies. that one ended up ok cuz they found out the truth.
          bro she was all about it - i hit it w/rubber and I find out later that she's 17!!! Such a cluster fuck bro, but yeah it wasan't like i was lookin for anything more and I thought that was made prety clear, ill let u know if she calls or whatever. I've slipped a few past the goalie in my day so I wasnt about to risk it with her!!! :fight:

Comment

what state are you in? the age of consent is 17 in most states you should be fine.

LEGAL AGE OF CONSENT  (ageofconsent.com)      Age du consentement à l’acte sexuel

If you fall in one of the few states that is 18, I would have bouncer removed this thread completely.

Comment

Ages of consent in North America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wiki has links to other sites that better describe it. But again check your state. At 17 you are probably ok

Comment

here is one more. Sexlaws.org | Answers to questions about the age of consent, statutory rape laws and sexual assault and other family protection laws.

Hope all this helps

Comment

alwaysgrowing - thanks bro, I am all set - appreciate the info!!!

Comment

No problem. I had something nearly identical happen when I was 22. So I feel your experience

Comment

Good info Alwaysgrowing

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing View Post
                        No problem. I had something nearly identical happen when I was 22. So I feel your experience
                        honestly dude it's just messed up - people let there teenager daughters go wherever do whatever, sooner or later they get a fake ID and hell if I can tell the difference bro !! She looked hot and figured her for college, you don't even want to know how I found out lmao.

edit: what the hell - she was saying how much she liked her christmas break, and I asked her what school she goes to - she replies with a local highschool!!! I Freaked dude!!

Comment

honestly dude it's just messed up - people let there teenager daughters go wherever do whatever, sooner or later they get a fake ID and hell if I can tell the difference bro !! She looked hot and figured her for college, you don't even want to know how I found out lmao.

edit: what the hell - she was saying how much she liked her christmas break, and I asked her what school she goes to - she replies with a local highschool!!! I Freaked dude!!
                          Mine told me on the way back to my apartment. I when drank way too much that night so I shrugged it off. then I woke up in the morning, lauging and scared shitless. I found out 17 was okay in jersey. Like you said, the girl looked like she was 22-23. But 17 it was.

Comment

So look, I've had a weird end to a relationship, was sorta just about with my buddies, 21+ place, and I ended up hooking up with this chick. I find out later that night she's fucking 12!!! I don't feel guilty, it happens, but like wtf man - what do I do if she calls lol? Just tell her that I don't hook up wiht jail bait ? She kinda has me on the hook in that sense. (btw im 24 and this girl looked well over 18). Blah.
                            wtf is wrong with you bro. you make me sick. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                              wtf is wrong with you bro. you make me sick. :rofl:
                              LOL! I knew that was gonna come up hahhahaha - B she looked just like miley cyrus :rofl: :rofl: !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X