Few new PS3 games I got

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few new PS3 games I got

Best one of the bunch by far is the game "Bonderlands" - game is an absolute blast, it has a great co-op mode but single is a blast also, 2k makes excellent games, BioShock was one of my favorites and this is right up there with it.

"Wet" - this game is probably a 7/10 - has some fun parts but honestly it's wicked easy and it can be repatitive - that being said, some of the parts really are cool.

NCAA 10 - Not as good as madden, but if you like college style ball this game is a blast.

Metal Gear 4 is damn good (gameplay / graphics) but I have to agree that it is more like cut scene of playing and the rest of the game is a movie, instead of having a game with cut scene movies!!

Gonna try to get a racing game, but Gran turismo 5 sucks imo - gonna look at need for speed shift verse Grid.

wet looks fucken depressing and lame to me.

mgs4 is bad ass, you fucken nuts.

Comment

nevermind, its not wet. i was thinking of heavy rain.

Comment

like I said bro - MGS4 is a damn good game, just a TON of cut scenes - very cinematic, I kinda like to just rampage my way through things, I would recommend buying it though, def worth every penny. Just wish you could skip cutscenes is all. Have you tried Need for speed shift or grid ? GT5 sucks hard and I want a solid racing game.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
          I kinda like to just rampage my way through things
          well then mgs4 is not the game for you.

its all about slow strategic play. same reason i love tom clancys modern warefare and vegas. i love the realistic, special forces type precision.

sounds like you are more of a halo bopper. just run around and shoot. :retard:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            well then mgs4 is not the game for you.

its all about slow strategic play. same reason i love tom clancys modern warefare and vegas. i love the realistic, special forces type precision.

nah bro - you are reading like half of what I say, I LOVE the game (btw i have both rainbow six vegas 1,2) I just wish you could skip the cut scenes, I don't mind the tactical aspects. I'm speaking american god damnit, stop listening to kim kim, blue balled nucka. :thumup: - oh hey I've been playing a lot more team deathmatch and some other online modes for COD : MW2 - if you still like to play we should get DNA and get a game going.

Comment

Best one of the bunch by far is the game "Bonderlands" - game is an absolute blast, it has a great co-op mode but single is a blast also, 2k makes excellent games, BioShock was one of my favorites and this is right up there with it.

"Wet" - this game is probably a 7/10 - has some fun parts but honestly it's wicked easy and it can be repatitive - that being said, some of the parts really are cool.

NCAA 10 - Not as good as madden, but if you like college style ball this game is a blast.

Metal Gear 4 is damn good (gameplay / graphics) but I have to agree that it is more like cut scene of playing and the rest of the game is a movie, instead of having a game with cut scene movies!!

Gonna try to get a racing game, but Gran turismo 5 sucks imo - gonna look at need for speed shift verse Grid.
              I've heard Borderlands is good, might check it out

I played Wet demo, SUCKED ASS!!! Horrible game. Looks like a rip off Stranglehold.

MGS4 is very good

I liked Grid, nice game. I might get GT5, its a possibility

Agreed, those games are very nice. I like to plan my shots out instead of running around with my finger stuck on the trigger

nah bro - you are reading like half of what I say, I LOVE the game (btw i have both rainbow six vegas 1,2) I just wish you could skip the cut scenes, I don't mind the tactical aspects. I'm speaking american god damnit, stop listening to kim kim, blue balled nucka. :thumup: - oh hey I've been playing a lot more team deathmatch and some other online modes for COD : MW2 - if you still like to play we should get DNA and get a game going.
              We 3 need to play free-for-all. I'll cap all ya bitches :D

Comment

DN A Ive been playin tons of multi recently@! I wil hold my own bro bringthat shit man!!!

Comment

DN A Ive been playin tons of multi recently@! I wil hold my own bro bringthat shit man!!!
                  I'll bring it don't worry.

Comment

u can play them with ur 12 year old lol

Comment

Originally posted by dfc View Post
                      u can play them with ur 12 year old lol
                      bastard lmao!:rofl:

Comment

Uncharted 2 is supposed to be a must have for the PS3. Best looking game on any console supposedly.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Video Game, Review HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Comment

Uncharted 2 is supposed to be a must have for the PS3. Best looking game on any console supposedly.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Video Game, Review HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com
                          Ya that looks good. I'll get it when there is a price drop

Comment

honestly the more i play metal gear solid the more blown away by it i am. The cutscene you can siip right thru = gameplay is unreal , i haven't tried the online yet but single player is so bad ass.

Comment

honestly the more i play metal gear solid the more blown away by it i am. The cutscene you can siip right thru = gameplay is unreal , i haven't tried the online yet but single player is so bad ass.
                              thats what i told you from the start. game is epic.

Comment

Working...
                              X