Baby Back Ribs

Basically a giant cheat meal.

pizza and wings

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      pizza and wings
      Same. You be copying me bro?

Comment

I had nachos loaded with beef, jalapenos, sour cream, ect.

Mozza Sticks w/ sour cream dip

ribs

a sub with mortadella, hot capicolla, genoa salami, and provolone

no booze...I washed the food down with soda

Comment

fuck you guys my cheat day was Friday. I ate as much pizza as I could then washed it down with angle food cake and choclate frosting. Thats not realy a cheat day but a cheat meal plus cake,lol.

Comment

if i could remember I'd let you guys know. SAINTTTS BITCHES :D

Comment

Originally posted by rado
              No alcohol....Just had some Whole Grain Chips and Salsa:)
              so letme get this straight, Mr Samuel Adams had a sober super sunday ? :disagree:

Comment

Started with cheese and crackers with some summer sausage, moved to a sub , Had queso and chips, meatballs in cream sauce, boneless hotwings, some celery with some kind of cream cheese filling, drank water and Sprite Zero

Comment

Speaking of drinks. I had Pepsi throwback the whole night. It tastes damn good.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                    if i could remember I'd let you guys know. SAINTTTS BITCHES :D
                    Too much drinking?:drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
                      Too much drinking?:drunk:
                      literally hadn't drank in months, just not my thing, but you know what my thing is - so I opted to not fuck up w/that shit.... long story short, I got dropped off at i believe 9am.. slept for hour and half, interview, got the job, sat in the parking lot waiting for the stumbles to chill out and home now. Was a blast tho, I'd much rather do that then fucking chase around a fix day in day out - still not a big fan of drinking, but the german in me seems to manage to keep up no probs. Just feel like a fucking sledge hammer is attacking my skull lol.

Comment

You went to your interview drunk?

Comment

Nah, I got like an hour and half sleep first. Showered up, got my shit together and went in.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                            Yep:) Not a big f-ball fan and could care less of the "activities"...I enjoyed watching the game and glad the Saints won; well deserved...
                            brings a tear to my eye, hearing such words. You would've tossed one down with your ol beantown buddy though, right ? :thumup:

Comment

on a side note: my one friend esp is somewhat of a rowdy drunk - he knows i box and loves to try to get me to fight (esp when im sober and he's drinking, which is 99% of the time). So when we were at the bar he said he could take more hits than me, I told him i'd do body shots , he could have the face. I just was on my way back from my interview and i get a call, dude's sternum is broke!! haha, first time that's happened.

Comment

Working...
                              X