just got a shitty call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got a shitty call

my nephew was just shot and killed .. heading over to identify him .. my sister and mother are completely distraught ..

what the fuck, scott I am so fucking sorry bro. My prayers for your family bro, wow.

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
      my nephew was just shot and killed .. heading over to identify him .. my sister and mother are completely distraught ..
      Damn RIP. I am sorry to hear that bro

Comment

that's horrible. i'm so sorry. i hope you guys figure things out.

Comment

Terrible news bro. I am very sorry.

Comment

I'm so sorry bro my prayers for you and your family.

Comment

sorry to hear it. any idea of what happened bro? was it random or on purpose?

Comment

Very sorry to hear; my prayers are with your family; If this was intentional I hope justice is served.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  sorry to hear it. any idea of what happened bro? was it random or on purpose?
                  well guys ,

we kept my sister out of the room -- her son was shot in the head and she didnt need to see it .... not nice

he was at a convienence store with his uncle when a guy came in and asked him to come outside that he needed to talk to him as soon as they went outside the store he pulled out a gun and shot him point blank in the head - the police have leads and are sure of who did it .. its a matter of locating the guy

my nephew was just 21 years old - my nephew was also a member of the bloods -- i think that will be part of the reason why he was shot

he had called my sister begging for money the last few days .. i figure he fucked up someones pack and he owed someone money thats my bet anyway ..

my sister and my mother are beyond upset -- my sister lost someone she gave life too , my mother helped raise him , he was a troubled kid but a good kid at heart

charles king jr -- rest in peace bro !!! you will be missed
                  Last edited by bigscott; 02-10-10, 04:31 AM.

Comment

God damn BS! That's some shitty news. We'll be thinking about you through this.

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                      well guys ,

we kept my sister out of the room -- her son was shot in the head and she didnt need to see it .... not nice

he was at a convienence store with his uncle when a guy came in and asked him to come outside that he needed to talk to him as soon as they went outside the store he pulled out a gun and shot him point blank in the head - the police have leads and are sure of who did it .. its a matter of locating the guy

my nephew was just 21 years old - my nephew was also a member of the bloods -- i think that will be part of the reason why he was shot

he had called my sister begging for money the last few days .. i figure he fucked up someones pack and he owed someone money thats my bet anyway ..

my sister and my mother are beyond upset -- my sister lost someone she gave life too , my mother helped raise him , he was a troubled kid but a good kid at heart

charles king jr -- rest in peace bro !!! you will be missed
                      damn, shit sucks. real sorry bro.

Comment

OMG...I'm so sorry for your family's loss...

Comment

Very sorry Scott. It must be devastating for your whole family. I hope they catch the people involved

On a side note (not trying to be a dick or instigate anything) this shows how gang life and being involved with the gang is no joke. Best thing do to is never get involved.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Scott. I hope you and your family pull through this.

Comment

I'm choked bro that's so sad prayers to you all

Comment

Working...
                              X