jealus of ur dog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    in my world there is no need for coke. i simply look in the mirror and i am fucken high! :rofl::rofl:
    thats cuz u put the lines on the mirror glass you momo :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

i have some bad news for you bro. almost every man on the planet if they are honest will tell you that if they could suck their own dick they would.

and if you could you would too.. weather you are ready to admit that to yourself is a different issue.

:clapback:
      very true. and its not gay its masterbation lol

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
        very true. and its not gay its masterbation lol
        "–noun
        the stimulation or manipulation of one's own genitals, esp. to orgasm; sexual self-gratification."

fucker you're right! Still won't catch me cock gobblin my own sausage in a million bro!!!!

Comment

hey u wont catch me either... ive tried i cant reach lol

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
            you guys are fucking insane. I would literally find a way to kill myself before sucking my own dick. What the fuck? Are you serious lmao... fucking NO way.
            Do you jerk yourself off AOW? It is 100% the same thing. The only difference is you have a wall in your mind between pleasuring yourself with your hand, rather than your mouth. Your hand is as much a part of a man as your mouth is. Both are bringing you (A man) pleasure. You just need to be more secure with yourself AOW.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
              Do you jerk yourself off AOW? It is 100% the same thing. The only difference is you have a wall in your mind between pleasuring yourself with your hand, rather than your mouth. Your hand is as much a part of a man as your mouth is. Both are bringing you (A man) pleasure. You just need to be more secure with yourself AOW.
              I am told this frequently (need to be more secure) - is what is it homey - if need be I jerk myself off, sure thing. I know what you are saying , few posts up when I posted the definition I had to basically swallow my pride (no jokes about swallowing or it's on !! lmao ) since I simply figured masterbate = jerk off. All that being said: the day my lips ever touch my own dick, any other dick - I will kill myself, fuck that, that's my security level - shit is what it is I'm not okay with it, but what's it matter - thankfully this is a thread and not a situation I am having to deal with lol.

Comment

I am told this frequently (need to be more secure) - is what is it homey - if need be I jerk myself off, sure thing. I know what you are saying , few posts up when I posted the definition I had to basically swallow my pride (no jokes about swallowing or it's on !! lmao ) since I simply figured masterbate = jerk off. All that being said: the day my lips ever touch my own dick, any other dick - I will kill myself, fuck that, that's my security level - shit is what it is I'm not okay with it, but what's it matter - thankfully this is a thread and not a situation I am having to deal with lol.
                You're a riot and its mildly offensive you say you would want to kill yourself if you blew a cock, thats kind of extreme...what you must think of homosexuals would be humorous to hear. I think you need to relax a little in this realm when you talk about it.

Comment

eww art, so in other words you like cock in your hands? fag. :P

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
                    You're a riot and its mildly offensive you say you would want to kill yourself if you blew a cock, thats kind of extreme...what you must think of homosexuals would be humorous to hear. I think you need to relax a little in this realm when you talk about it.
                    sorry the truth is offensive to you in this case bro, not going into it - but I wouldn't be able to handle that mentally and I meant what I said. Gay people piss me off normally, I knew a couple cool dudes in highschool that turned out gay, one of them is still nice and I talk to him here and there - in general the gay community is just that, gay. I just remind myself, more women for me.

eww art, so in other words you like cock in your hands? fag. :P
                    remember the hand gun thread ? You should see how big this anaconda looks in my tiny hands. :rofl:

Comment

sorry the truth is offensive to you in this case bro, not going into it - but I wouldn't be able to handle that mentally and I meant what I said. Gay people piss me off normally, I knew a couple cool dudes in highschool that turned out gay, one of them is still nice and I talk to him here and there - in general the gay community is just that, gay. I just remind myself, more women for me.

remember the hand gun thread ? You should see how big this anaconda looks in my tiny hands. :rofl:
                      LOOKS beign the key word lol... :baby: baby dick lol.. :rofl:

Comment

^ haha well played, size 13 foot .. it's all good in the middle, hands are burger king adds, admittedly - fuck if i care about my hand size.

Comment

^ haha well played, size 13 foot .. it's all good in the middle, hands are burger king adds, admittedly - fuck if i care about my hand size.
                          how small are your hands? like little kids hands or something?

Comment

Working...
                          X