Who are the kardasions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are the kardasions

Keep seeing stuff on MTV E news etc and haven't a clue who these losers are, looks like three ugly sisters thats all

watch the OJ simpson trial. or look at their new dad the great bruce jenner

Comment

they are the daughters of our vice president i believe..

Comment

I think Mr. Incredible got it right

Comment

sisters who got famous because one made a sex tape t was "leaked" to the press

Comment

I thought they were some bad guys from Star Trek

Comment

A family living high on the hog off of the fame and fortune of Bruce Jenner.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                who is bruce jenner? lol

Comment

not true their cash orignaly came from thier dad he was a super laywer. now they make their own cash. bruce came in the picture after they already had money

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    not true their cash orignaly came from thier dad he was a super laywer. now they make their own cash. bruce came in the picture after they already had money
                    Ah, yes you're right. Then they milked Bruce.

You are officially the Kardashian expert. You can proudly have that title. :thumup:

Comment

[QUOTE=blm;516425] Then they milked Bruce.
                      QUOTE]

Perfectly said :bj::bj::bj:

Comment

Ah, yes you're right. Then they milked Bruce.

You are officially the Kardashian expert. You can proudly have that title. :thumup:
                        E true hollywood storys bro. pretty intresting the mom was friends with the parents of that chick OJ killed and then Mr Kardashian was OJ defence laywer
                        it was bitter,lol but he got paid millions so fuck it.
                        He died soon after the trial and left each kid a mil plus property.
                        I have no clue what Jenner is worth but Ill be sure to watch that E true hollwood story when it comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                          E true hollywood storys bro. pretty intresting the mom was friends with the parents of that chick OJ killed and then Mr Kardashian was OJ defence laywer
                          it was bitter,lol but he got paid millions so fuck it.
                          He died soon after the trial and left each kid a mil plus property.
                          I have no clue what Jenner is worth but Ill be sure to watch that E true hollwood story when it comes out.
                          jenner is an ex-olympic competitor for the decathalon. he is a motivational speaker now. his son (brody) dates a playboy model and is on the MTV show "the hills". the kardashions are crazy but the girls at least are making their own money, even if it's promotional stuff. the mother is all of the girls' assistant/manager.

watch "keeping up with the kardashions". it's actually pretty funny to watch if you have literally nothing else to do.

Comment

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post
                            jenner is an ex-olympic competitor for the decathalon. he is a motivational speaker now. his son (brody) dates a playboy model and is on the MTV show "the hills". the kardashions are crazy but the girls at least are making their own money, even if it's promotional stuff. the mother is all of the girls' assistant/manager.

watch "keeping up with the kardashions". it's actually pretty funny to watch if you have literally nothing else to do.
                            I know Jenner is a olympic hero but I dont know what hes worth$$$$$$$ .
                            I watch that show every now and then.

Comment

buncha gold digging skanks is who they are MrI, road kill.

Comment

Working...
                              X