People who do not rack weights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who do not rack weights

I don't know about anyone else here but people that do not rack their weights really upsets me; even the people that leave a 45 on each side of the bar; some people use less than that. Acouple days ago at the gym justice was served. Some idiot left all his weight on the bar, not much weight but never-less why should I have to clean up after you? Some brick house disguised as a human picked up the plates and walked over to the kid and threw them right at his feet and yelled at him. The kid promptly left and has not been seen again. Sucess:thumup:

bothers me too. my theory is that if you dont have enough energy to rerack after your set, you should be lifting lighter weight

Comment

funny thing is it's the same at my school's weight room. the one time i went in there weights were left all over the place even though there is a sign every 2 feet saying "we aren't you mother, rack you weights" and "just because you don't clean after yourself doesn't mean we have to". but nooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
        Some brick house disguised as a human picked up the plates and walked over to the kid and threw them right at his feet and yelled at him. The kid promptly left and has not been seen again. Sucess:thumup:
        :agreed: :clapback:

Comment

Ya people at my gym do rack the weights, but at my school gym they don't. Doesn't bother me really because people at my school don't lift heavy.

The ones that do lift heavy, do rack the weights up.

Nice story Konitz. I like that justice :)

Comment

Pisses me off big time, at my gym it's never the strong or the girls who don't pick up after themselves, it's the snot nosed little punks running around trying to look tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
              I don't know about anyone else here but people that do not rack their weights really upsets me; even the people that leave a 45 on each side of the bar; some people use less than that. Acouple days ago at the gym justice was served. Some idiot left all his weight on the bar, not much weight but never-less why should I have to clean up after you? Some brick house disguised as a human picked up the plates and walked over to the kid and threw them right at his feet and yelled at him. The kid promptly left and has not been seen again. Sucess:thumup:
              That is fuckin great wish i could of seen that

Comment

If you can stack 'em, you can rack 'em.

My old gym=most people racked the weights

New gym=no one racks the weights.

Comment

Working...
                X