Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archive Arnie interview - gangbangs, gays, canabis

Magazine Interview - Arnold Schwarzenegger

He was a great self promoter, marketer and all around bullshit artist.

Perfect for politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      yaw vee have smoked zee dope..deen we go and sqvat in dee woods und add inches to our legs..u guys rent pumping iron if u can find it:)

Comment

great find bro. i love the man.

Comment

I have to say I take some of his comments with skepticism, he's an entertainer and commercial in nature. Robbie Robinson runs the 100 yard dash in 9.3 does he? I know 100 yards isn't 100m but I still dont believe it, nor that story about Franco under the squat sounds tall to me, but very entertaining

Comment

I have to say I take some of his comments with skepticism, he's an entertainer and commercial in nature. Robbie Robinson runs the 100 yard dash in 9.3 does he? I know 100 yards isn't 100m but I still dont believe it, nor that story about Franco under the squat sounds tall to me, but very entertaining

He was the king of the head game. He even says flat out he has no problem telling a lie to gain an advantage.

So when he says shit about how he trains, what he eats, etc.....there is a pretty good chance he's slinging shit.

Imagine if you were competing against him busting your ass, eating clean, killing yourself in the gym and you read him say he eats what he wants, makes gains easy, doesn't worry about sleep......it would fucking drive you crazy.

Comment

yeah tbh the better looking competitors that rivalled him did so because they stayed the fuck away from him sept Franco who was never gonna beat a taller guy who the camera loved

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
                He was the king of the head game. He even says flat out he has no problem telling a lie to gain an advantage.

So when he says shit about how he trains, what he eats, etc.....there is a pretty good chance he's slinging shit.

Imagine if you were competing against him busting your ass, eating clean, killing yourself in the gym and you read him say he eats what he wants, makes gains easy, doesn't worry about sleep......it would fucking drive you crazy.
                yes and if u watch pumping iron u can see the mind fuck he puts on lou ferrigno.:)

Comment

Originally posted by buell View Post
                  yes and if u watch pumping iron u can see the mind fuck he puts on lou ferrigno.:)
                  hell yea. mental warfare, he was the king at it. i love that guy like curtis loves me! :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by buell View Post
                    lmao... he fucks with him so much. I loved the end where Arnold was like I am going to date your sister :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                    X