Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATT/Verizon 3G battle results.

Tech-Ex: AT&T Wins 3G Performance Test

yea , doesn't shock me - but if you try to say go into NH and use ATT have fun finding a damn signal, verizon is better for coverage, att for cities.

Comment

wait until blm comes! "Verizon is better despite the facts!"

AT&T is king in jersey. maybe its because we are in between philly and NYC i dunno but they are great here.

Comment

I'm gonna be starting a sprint account - my boy gave me his black berry today, world phone, thing is pretty tight, i hadn't had a chance to use one before.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
          I'm gonna be starting a sprint account - my boy gave me his black berry today, world phone, thing is pretty tight, i hadn't had a chance to use one before.
          sprint is shit here. used to have them because of push to talk. dropped calls 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            sprint is shit here. used to have them because of push to talk. dropped calls 24/7.
            I always thought that Sprint was suppose to be shit.

People I knew bought that shit and lived out in the sticks :retard:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              wait until blm comes! "Verizon is better despite the facts!"

AT&T is king in jersey. maybe its because we are in between philly and NYC i dunno but they are great here.
              You always say stupid shit like that.I've only ever stated facts not senseless arguments. They have the largest network and coverage. Fact. Never said they have the fastest 3G. They are focusing on the future; LTE (100Mbps down/50Mbps up). Fact. That is all. Don't be such a douche. ATT&T dumped millions into network upgrades after the beating they took over their poor service from bandwidth consumption via the iPhone (as they should). They have a a great product and a network that is catching up to it.

Comment

AT&T could be better, but so far I am happy.

Used to have Sprint, they were my first cell phone provider, had them for a year and than I wanted to smash my phone. Shitty reception and coverage. Fuckin joke.

My aunt and uncle have Verizon and they swear its the best. I don't blame them, they get a large discount because my aunt works for Suntrust bank.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                  AT&T dumped millions into network upgrades after the beating they took over their poor service from bandwidth consumption via the iPhone (as they should). They have a a great product and a network that is catching up to it.
                  Thats good news, I hope over the next few months I see results :)

Comment

sprint works great up here, I have a boost phone, they have no probs. Maybe i can just unlock the phone, go with verizon :hibb:

Comment

It's fifty fifty here in LA there are spots that my iphone works and my buddy's blackberry from verizon doesn't and there are places my doesn't but his does.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                        sprint works great up here, I have a boost phone, they have no probs. Maybe i can just unlock the phone, go with verizon :hibb:
                        don't be a :retard: . you can't unlock boost phones. they're crappy anyway. we get customer complaints on a daily basis that compare coverage and quality to att and verizon.

my parents used to have sprint. it was okay for what we paid. we switched to att (cingular at the time) after 1 contract cycle with sprint. but in my area, att is the best according to those numbers.

if i had to go with verizon i would be mildly upset. rollover and better packages on att for sure.

Comment

unlock the blackberry you douche. :) it's a sprint phone .. that was the whole point. lol

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                            You always say stupid shit like that. Don't be such a douche.
                            :rofl:

Comment

I have an iPhone and have noticed the speeds go up a little but not much. I may even switch phones soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X