I just cried...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just cried...

After watching that figure skater girl who's mom died of a heart attack after arriving in Vancouver to see her skate. She did her routine and then she started crying and then they showed her father in the audience with tears in his eyes and that did it... started crying like a little baby. :(

High estrogen levels?

I saw it as well, it was a pretty emotional moment, sounded like scott hamilton was crying.

Comment

Little bitch.

Comment

Guess what that guy up in the audience wasn't even her dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
          Guess what that guy up in the audience wasn't even her dad.
          Was it her pimp?

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing View Post
            Was it her pimp?
            Just a friend of the family

Comment

yea thats sad, something not crying over though.

Comment

Even Bill Turnbull cried this morning when he saw that, if that guy cries anythings possible

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                  something not crying over though.
                  thats because you dont know the pain of losing someone close to you. you dont know her pain...

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    thats because you dont know the pain of losing someone close to you. you dont know her pain...
                    No, I understand what you're saying. If i lost my mom yes i would cry.

I don't understand why you were crying though. Yes its emotional, but unless her story and crying triggered a memory of someone passing, then i don't blame you.

A close family that died was my 52 year old aunt. Cancer killed her. Took 1 year of her life and made it hell for everyone. So much pain and suffering.
                    My cousin and I are like brothers now because of her death. I would die for that man.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                      No, I understand what you're saying. If i lost my mom yes i would cry.

I don't understand why you were crying though.
                      because i have had people close to me die and i knew what her and her family were going through..

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        because i have had people close to me die and i knew what her and her family were going through..
                        understood :)

Sorry bro

Comment

This thread brings up how people react to situations differently, I remember my grandmother other passed away when I was in 5TH grade and this old man, (don't even know who he was) was walking through the wake and he came up to me and said your the man of the house; you need to show strength for you grandfather and mother and ever since then I never really showed much emotions when people die or bad things happen; shows how easily a child can be influenced.

Comment

This thread brings up how people react to situations differently, I remember my grandmother other passed away when I was in 5TH grade and this old man, (don't even know who he was) was walking through the wake and he came up to me and said your the man of the house; you need to show strength for you grandfather and mother and ever since then I never really showed much emotions when people die or bad things happen; shows how easily a child can be influenced.
                            were you truly close to your grand mom though?

have you had someone or something that you were really close too die? for example, something like a childhood friend that you grew up with etc..

Comment

my grandfather recently passed away and my uncle looked at me and said "you're stronger than me, you can't cry because i need you to be strong for me". my grandfather was in the ICU and i went in and said what i needed to say without a tear. really hard to keep in emotions though. i just get really down and secluded.

Comment

Working...
                              X