Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS3 owners. (AOW, maybe you Bouncer, DNA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 owners. (AOW, maybe you Bouncer, DNA)

I think you guys should check this out. I know it is super tough, I have a friend that has been going wild about it. I don't have a PS3 to play it.

N4G.com : GameSpot: Demon's Souls wins Best PS3 Game of 2009

GameSpot Video: Demon's Souls Video Review

Demon's Souls

P.S. If you have a PS3 and don't use it (Rado), sell it to me. Let me borrow, I'll pay shipping here and back.
    Last edited by Turbo3000; 02-24-10, 09:57 PM.

Looks good Turbo. That multiplayer looks fun. I'll check it out

Comment

i got a free ps3. 2 controllers, bluray movie, game and bluray remote. :)

this game looks good. i will give it a play through, my uncle has this.

Comment

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post
        i got a free ps3. 2 controllers, bluray movie, game and bluray remote. :)

this game looks good. i will give it a play through, my uncle has this.

Nice. These cool deals never happen for me. This kid in chem lab offered a psp for free, I didn't jump on it and my lab partner got it.

Comment

buy a ps3 turbo. only $299

as for the game you posted... i would rather play connect 4. lol. not my type of game in the least.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            buy a ps3 turbo. only $299

as for the game you posted... i would rather play connect 4. lol. not my type of game in the least.
            I placed you at a 5% chance of liking that shit. The second video with the guy explaining it in nerd speak would be a killer for you.

Comment

What about Dante's Inferno? Any good?

Comment

my type of game.. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Video Game, Preview HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Comment

Going to suck, unless they really turn things around, the demo is not good. I use to love battlefield modern combat, great game. This bad company shit has ruined it.

Did you like killzone 2?

I would buy a PS3, but I have been down that road, two years ago, and sold if after a year.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                    What about Dante's Inferno? Any good?

Stay far away.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                      Going to suck, unless they really turn things around, the demo is not good. I use to love battlefield modern combat, great game. This bad company shit has ruined it.

Did you like killzone 2?

I would buy a PS3, but I have been down that road, two years ago, and sold if after a year.
                      the demo has only one shitty mode you can play. the online team death match type shit will be better then MW2. The campaign mode will be 100% better.

Comment

turbo, you should get a ps3 just to play this game. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Video Game, Review HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

you will be blown away at how good this game looks. best looking game on a console by miles.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          turbo, you should get a ps3 just to play this game. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Video Game, Review HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

you will be blown away at how good this game looks. best looking game on a console by miles.
                          I loved the first one in that series, it looked great and had fun game play. The only downside was the 8 hours it took to beat it, I like longer games.

I love the new slim PS3, but I am trying to find an older one for around $200, my girlfriend is going to freak out. She heard me talking about it last night, she said we already had one.......women just don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                            I loved the first one in that series, it looked great and had fun game play. The only downside was the 8 hours it took to beat it, I like longer games.

I love the new slim PS3, but I am trying to find an older one for around $200, my girlfriend is going to freak out. She heard me talking about it last night, she said we already had one.......women just don't understand.
                            that's not true. i completely understand. don't generalize a vast group of females into a clump. you just need a new set of tits. :P

Comment

haha ^ nice

Comment

Working...
                              X