To everyone... (a rare serious post)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
    Well as you know I have 4 personalities, the congenial helpful one appreciates your balanced comments. The little bitch one however dissaproves of this new 90s guy that's in touch with his self, possibly in touch with his asshole a lil too much.

I must ask though, are you off cycle?
    :rofl::rofl:

been off cycle for 6 months now! going back on in June.

Comment

So mate, whats the story? What brought this post on?

Comment

Hey B since you came to your senses when are you gonna buy a Mustang? :D

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
          So mate, whats the story? What brought this post on?
          just reading through some old posts and didnt like how i was coming across to people.

Comment

why apologize for being who you are ?? what i like most about you is your blunt and to the point

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
              why apologize for being who you are ?? what i like most about you is your blunt and to the point
              yea but i think i can be me without talking down to people etc..

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                yea but i think i can be me without talking down to people etc..
                Ya but then you wont be as funny! I must say in a now gay way your have a great personalty on the board. alot of the shit you say makes me laugh and I know you realy mean some of the things even though you put silly smiley faces and shit after it.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                  Ya but then you wont be as funny! I must say in a now gay way your have a great personalty on the board. alot of the shit you say makes me laugh and I know you realy mean some of the things even though you put silly smiley faces and shit after it.
                  :P .

Comment

B, while you do talk down sometimes, I am sure many of us do. I am willing to bet the majority of the members on this board are type A personalities. We know everything, are aggressive, competitive, and hate to lose. For the most part, we consider ourselves better/harder working/stronger/more intelligent/ name something, pretty much anything. So don't apologize as much as try to understand we are all among friends (for the most part) and seeing each other as the same type of individual as we are, we most likely understand you mean no harm. We all come off that way at times.

And if someone truly believes te do not, more power to you.

Comment

What am I .....chopped Liver??? No direct response. You are apparently still acting an ass!!!!!

LOL....Ill let ya slide dis time!!!!!:retard:

gator:clapback:
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gator_Mclusky View Post
                        Great to man up like that Bouncer. I too found myself doing that at a couple places I Modded at before.

Takes a man to admit his mistakes.

gator
                        :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by Gator_Mclusky View Post
                          What am I .....chopped Liver??? No direct response. You are apparently still acting an ass!!!!!

LOL....Ill let ya slide dis time!!!!!:retard:

gator:clapback:
                          :P .

Comment

Working...
                          X