Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Into the Universe w/Stephen Hawking

New program on Discovery premieres Sunday @ 9PM

Delve into the mind of the world's most famous living scientist and explore the splendor and majesty of the universe as never seen before. From Professor Stephen Hawking comes a television event that will bend the mind, stretch the imagination and unleash the wonder. How did our universe begin? Could alien life be found in distant planets? Does our galaxy have a life expectancy? Cutting edge effects, digitally enhanced NASA footage and live action combine to bring Hawking's extraordinary vision of the universe to the screen for the first time. Definitive, provocative, surprising, and exquisitely beautiful, INTO THE UNIVERSE WITH STEPHEN HAWKING is a fascinating look through the mind's eye of one of the finest brains on the planet.

Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking : Programs : Discovery Channel : Discovery Press Web

Sunday at 9 they play Dukes of Hazzard reruns on TVLand.

Can't miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
      New program on Discovery premieres Sunday @ 9PM

Delve into the mind of the world's most famous living scientist and explore the splendor and majesty of the universe as never seen before. From Professor Stephen Hawking comes a television event that will bend the mind, stretch the imagination and unleash the wonder. How did our universe begin? Could alien life be found in distant planets? Does our galaxy have a life expectancy? Cutting edge effects, digitally enhanced NASA footage and live action combine to bring Hawking's extraordinary vision of the universe to the screen for the first time. Definitive, provocative, surprising, and exquisitely beautiful, INTO THE UNIVERSE WITH STEPHEN HAWKING is a fascinating look through the mind's eye of one of the finest brains on the planet.

Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking : Programs : Discovery Channel : Discovery Press Web
      I will be watching! thanks

Comment

Also at the same time and date is America The Story of us.

premiers on the History channel.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

Yep, have them both set to record.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

Is that the one called "Hillbilly: The Real Story"?

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
              Is that the one called "Hillbilly: The Real Story"?
              lol.

no asshat, its an 8 part series on everything that transpired to make the US what it is.

Comment

I knew what it was. I just thought you would get a kick out of that title :D

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                  I knew what it was. I just thought you would get a kick out of that title :D
                  :agreed:

Comment

shibby you are acting like you have a real personality again! whats up bro, take some happy pills? :D

Comment

Just my Ritalin. Aren't you excited to see a show hosted by Deca and Billy Ray Cyrus?
                      Last edited by Shibby; 04-23-10, 09:17 AM.

Comment

:thumup:

Comment

Oh, and I'm home with the influenza today. I'm sure that helps too. :)

Comment

weak immune system. you werent built for this!

Comment

watched the show, it sucks.

some fucken tool thought it would be a good idea to speak for hawking. guess they thought his robot voice would bother people.

what you end up with is a host who is not hawking saying "I" "me" "my thoughts" "i think" talking as if he is hawking. it fucking sucks. cant watch it.

the america show on history is great though.

Comment

Working...
                              X