No announcement yet.

Underground Racing Lamborghini Gallardo shatters 250 MPH barrier in Texas Mile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underground Racing Lamborghini Gallardo shatters 250 MPH barrier in Texas Mile

Video: Underground Racing Lamborghini Gallardo shatters 250 MPH barrier in Texas Mile — Autoblog

The crazy thing is, this Lambo can do 250mph in 1 mile.

It takes the veyron like 2.5 miles to get to that speed.

Comment

That's not a factory lambo

Comment

Fucking Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          That's not a factory lambo
          fucken captain obvious has left the building everyone.. :retard:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            fucken captain obvious has left the building everyone.. :retard:
            Yeah I was going to post something witty, but I figured fuck it, he's foreign that's gotta be bad enough, lol

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
              Yeah I was going to post something witty, but I figured fuck it, he's foreign that's gotta be bad enough, lol
              i never really thought of England as being a "foreign" place but the more he posts the more he seems like a fucken foreigner. :rofl:

Comment

i never really thought of England as being a "foreign" place but the more he posts the more he seems like a fucken foreigner. :rofl:
                All of my friends that were born and schooled in England are some of the smartest people I have met. I wonder what happened to MrI? :retard:

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                  All of my friends that were born and schooled in England are some of the smartest people I have met. I wonder what happened to MrI? :retard:
                  its not about him being dumb. i just find him really odd sometimes. love the guy though, but a strange bird none the less.

Comment

its not about him being dumb. i just find him really odd sometimes. love the guy though, but a strange bird none the less.
                    I know man, I'm just messing around. He does say some strange shit though.

Comment

That was a very nice video. Surprised he lost traction and ended up spinning out. Very fast, I do like that indeed.

Comment

Mustang will kill it. :D

Comment

tahts amazing, would love to know what that feels like.

Comment

Bouncer and BLM, there is usually method to my madness. I do like to try and come at things from alternative angles though!

What I mean here is that although its a beautiful looking car, TBH comparing it with the Veyron and stuff seems a little bit like plucking some drag car and comparing it.

The Veyron is a factory street car, as is the Enzo, F1, Zonda etc. So this souped up Lambo proves nothing, there's plenty drag altered cars can beat 250mph but they're not factory like the Veyron, neither is this

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                              Bouncer and BLM, there is usually method to my madness. I do like to try and come at things from alternative angles though!

What I mean here is that although its a beautiful looking car, TBH comparing it with the Veyron and stuff seems a little bit like plucking some drag car and comparing it.

The Veyron is a factory street car, as is the Enzo, F1, Zonda etc. So this souped up Lambo proves nothing, there's plenty drag altered cars can beat 250mph but they're not factory like the Veyron, neither is this
                              yea but the veyron is not a normal "factory" car. hell it has 1000HP W16 engine. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X