40 days until my LSAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 days until my LSAT

So it is 40 days until my LSAT. My last practice score was a 177 (99.6 percentile). My score is up where I need it to be. Now I just need to keep it where it is. I am beginning to see patterns in the passages as well as questions. I can predict the correct answer thanks to that. These last 40 days can't come quick enough. I can finally take it easy for awhile

You'll be fine bro. Just think positive and keep studying. Don't slack off for even a second. If you do DNA will be there to kick your teeth in :D

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
      You'll be fine bro. Just think positive and keep studying. Don't slack off for even a second. If you do DNA will be there to kick your teeth in :D
      I have started to use positive visualization. It works and helps tremendously. I feel confident going into questions, and don't hesitate when I see the right answer. I don't have to check to ensure the other ones are wrong. That allows me to skip questions I don't immediately see the answer to and come back later. Fresh eyes fresh ideas. I haven't felt better :)

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing View Post
        I have started to use positive visualization. It works and helps tremendously. I feel confident going into questions, and don't hesitate when I see the right answer. I don't have to check to ensure the other ones are wrong. That allows me to skip questions I don't immediately see the answer to and come back later. Fresh eyes fresh ideas. I haven't felt better :)
        :clapback: That's the way to view it man. Thinking positive about your goals and how you will accomplish them is the way to go. Nobody can take that away from you. You have the power to accomplish and receive the glory. Fuck that "luck" shit. You make your own "luck"

Comment

you should stop having sex. bust a load the night before. you'll be super relaxed. :P

let me know how it goes. i was considering going into law and put that aside for now.

Comment

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post
            you should stop having sex. bust a load the night before. you'll be super relaxed. :P

let me know how it goes. i was considering going into law and put that aside for now.
            Sex is one of the activities keeping me level :)

Comment

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post
              bust a load the night before.
              :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

I'm not knocking you but I cant believe you're putting in so much effort just for the LSAT. Dont burn yourself out too soon. Law school will do that for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKILLER View Post
                  I'm not knocking you but I cant believe you're putting in so much effort just for the LSAT. Dont burn yourself out too soon. Law school will do that for you.
                  I schedule off days to keep me fresh. I have one three weeks before the test, and then my life is the LSAT from that point on. My choice schools require me to put this much time into the LSAT. Not something I would decide to concentrate on otherwise

Comment

I hate lawyers. :)

rockiller has a point though. don't burn yourself out too much. Overstudying can have negative affects sometimes. I saw people who studied their ass off for the mcats and then didn't do so hot on the tests. Just take it easy and don't over stress. You'll do just fine.

Where do you want to go to law school anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by Timma View Post
                      I hate lawyers. :)

rockiller has a point though. don't burn yourself out too much. Overstudying can have negative affects sometimes. I saw people who studied their ass off for the mcats and then didn't do so hot on the tests. Just take it easy and don't over stress. You'll do just fine.

Where do you want to go to law school anyways?
                      Yale. It is a striaght ego thing being it is the #1 school in the country. I was overstudying until last week. My scores had been stagnant for about three weeks. I went out, got a little tipsy, then imporved my score Saturday and again yesterday.

I was studying for 20 hours per week, plus an 8 hour prep course. I cut it down to 10 hours and the prep course. The closer I get, the less I'll study. At this point it is basically staying fresh until the day of my exam

Comment

Damn going for one of the top. Yes they def want good scores when applying there.

Good luck man and dont over do it.

Comment

Working...
                        X