I just don't fucking understand people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just don't fucking understand people

What the fuck is wrong with people. This girl gives me her number, calls me and talks all dirty when we talk over the phone. We've only met once, but she never 'has time to hang out'. I told her to just leave me a lone, but I gotta be honest...I want her bad. I was just sick and tired of phone sex, its pretty fucking gay.

Bro, i think you're meeting the wrong women. lol at phone sex.

Comment

they like how you look and then they get to know you and they're like "uhm, i'm busy". either that or they only sexy thing about you is your voice. :P

i just think you are too easy for women. you are that nice guy that everyone loves but no girl would go "he's a great guy, i want to date him." you just don't really feel around (no pun intended) women and get a sense for what you like in women and what women expect from men. it seems to me that you're also limiting the women you hang around with to a typical group, women who would hang out together and get along. (the only reason i say this is because either you describe all women the same or they really do have the same personality.) try dating someone who you wouldn't traditionally go out for and someone who these women would hate.

and all that only counts if you make a move. all the women are making moves on you and you're letting that happen.

and just to clear things up with myself, are you okay or against premarital sex? seems like the women you are with also have conflicting sexual attitudes with you. that plays a huge role.

Comment

It's just immature women/people. Love to play games, but are lost in their own stupidity when it gets real.

Comment

disagree shibby. chris just gives off the weirdo vibe. :D

Comment

you're a mess with women.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
              you're a mess with women.
              puts the pussy on a pedestal. just needs to walk up to her, plant his feet and say "look, me and you is goin on a date". :clapback:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                :agreed:

Comment

puts the pussy on a pedestal. just needs to walk up to her, plant his feet and say "look, me and you is goin on a date". :clapback:
                  I would agree that I lack that type of arrogance/confidences.

Comment

Regardless of who Chris is/isn't, my statement still holds true for most women under 30 (plenty of men too).

Comment

look her right in the eyes and say, listen here lance...lance the fuck i hear lance...........

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
                        I would agree that I lack that type of arrogance/confidences.
                        you have plenty of arrogance online bro - now time to take your world of warcraft to the opposite sex and put some confidence spells up in you.

Comment

you have plenty of arrogance online bro - now time to take your world of warcraft to the opposite sex and put some confidence spells up in you.
                          :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

:gives: Says the preacher to the choir.

Comment

Working...
                              X