you guys see this video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you guys see this video?

Fucking crazy is all I can say. these girls are 7yrs old with crazy skills but the outfits are a bit much in my opinion

YouTube - Controversy Over Girls Doing Beyonce Dance (Video)

amazing dance skills leaves no doubt all have had training in ballarina ..skimpy outfits not withstanding the number was neat. the dance skills were beyound the scope of most seven year old girls as were the outfits and also the song itself but still they were only seven year old..sounds like some over zealous moms wanted to one up the competition and in doing so made a lot of peds happy whom i classify has life in its lowest form.

Comment

Yea good dancing skills, but 7 year olds do not need to be wearing these outfits. Just wrong

Comment

Originally posted by buell View Post
        amazing dance skills leaves no doubt all have had training in ballarina ..skimpy outfits not withstanding the number was neat. the dance skills were beyound the scope of most seven year old girls as were the outfits and also the song itself but still they were only seven year old..sounds like some over zealous moms wanted to one up the competition and in doing so made a lot of peds happy whom i classify has life in its lowest form.
        Totally agree here. The outfits aren't that skimpy, nothing less than what they would wear at a beach. It's all about the dancing not the outfits.

Comment

i've seen talented 7-year-olds dance with skills and also manage to keep themselves looking age-appropriate. this is on par with those freaky moms who want their kids to win beauty pageants at the age of 4 and 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Timma View Post
            Totally agree here. The outfits aren't that skimpy, nothing less than what they would wear at a beach. It's all about the dancing not the outfits.
            I kinda agree but when you add the few booty shaking moves with the outfits its a bit much. They could get rid of 1 or the other and IMO it would be fine.

I also agee with Buell nothing lower than a ped.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              I kinda agree but when you add the few booty shaking moves with the outfits its a bit much. They could get rid of 1 or the other and IMO it would be fine.

I also agee with Buell nothing lower than a ped.
              i am sure all would agree.:)

Comment

two of my daughters are in dance. Both are dance competitors and this is what this looks like it is a dance comp hence the "World of Dance" on the stage. You would be(maybe not) what some dance instructors/choreographers want to put girls in for costumes. My girls are very strong on modesty and would not wear stuff like this and have refused to wear costumes less revealing then those we just saw. but, it is not uncommon in dance. I agree it is not appropriate but, it is pretty common.

Comment

Working...
                X