Zip Lining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zip Lining

We went zip lining while in Jamaica. What a blast. This is a pic of the start; 1000ft length, 250ft above the river at about 40mph. :thumup:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by blm; 07-08-10, 12:42 PM.

oh you are fucking crazy

Comment

We thought of doing ziplines on the Big Island of Hawaii a couple of weeks ago - just didn't have time for it. Looked like a blast....

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        oh you are fucking crazy

No I'm not this Jamaican is. They call him Spiderman. I didn't get a chance to record it but it's the same guy. At the same bar.

85ft up an old ass tree with a little wooden plank to stand on, in between the rocks. FUKING NUTS!

YouTube - Ricks cafe superman incredible jump, Ati/Rti negril Jamaica 2009
        Last edited by blm; 07-08-10, 01:44 PM.

Comment

I would definitely pass out if I did it.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
            I think this was the same guy we saw in Ocho Rios, not sure...But we met this guy who was basically that; spiderman...have you done or going to do Ocho Rios? Would love to do that line:thumup::thumup:

Not sure. I posted a video of the guy we saw in Negril. Doubt it's the same guy we talked to him and he is a Negril native.

Comment

more pics bro! i love beach and nature pics etc..

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                No shit the lil pool that guy jumped into looked beautiful.

on that note that guy is crazy and i belive I seen him do that on jack ass.

Comment

something I hope to have the balls to try one day. Good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    I'll get around to it. We just got back yesterday and I have nearly 600 pics to go through.

Comment

That dude must be high as shit doing that. Scary stuff.

That zip line looks fun BLM. I would do that in a heart beat

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                        That dude must be high as shit doing that. Scary stuff.

That zip line looks fun BLM. I would do that in a heart beat
                        The guy is probably about 180 lbs and striated like a steel cable. After he did his flip dive from 85ft he free climbed up the cliff to another ledge about 70ft high, did a hand stand up onto his finger tips and flipped into a dive. It was pretty amazing. He does it everyday all day long for tips from tourists. There are also kids as young as 10-12 that jump from the same spots. No fear!

Comment

more pics!!

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan
                            more pics!!
                            There is another thread specifically with resort photos.

Comment

Working...
                            X