New Avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Avatar

I am really sorry to have to do this, but after a lot of deliberation, I have decided to change my avatar.

I like to consider myself a consistent, predictable person and my avatar means the world to me, but in the interest of peace and stability, I need to change. For the record, my avatar is instantly recognized by everyone in my family and I will also need to edit some of my posts as well.

I like when I can recognize someone on line by their avatar, it's like greeting an old friend, it's something you associate with that personality.

I have nothing to be ashamed of, but I believe that this would be a wise move on my part until things are a little more settled in my life.

For the moment, I will be matching my avatar to my signature.

Lou Reed this week.

Thanks for understanding.

"Sweet Jane" was one of my favorite songs to play, it started off nice and slow, hooked you, then we'd raise the tempo and rock it out in a nice jam. And I played lead guitar on it, so hey it was fun.

Morgan you are as consitent as consistent get's, we all understand.

"Rock On"

Comment

Re: New Avatar

Originally posted by Morgan
      I like when I can recognize someone on line by their avatar, it's like greeting an old friend, it's something you associate with that personality.
      I agree, but totaly understand! :kiss:

Comment

exactly.

Comment

A man's gotta do what a mans gotta do;)

Comment

I never change my avatar so I don't understand...lol.

Comment

:rolleyes: Riiiightt....

Comment

:D

Comment

Hell, I change my avatar every once in a blue moon. Those of you that knew me at FG are familiar with the sixpak Cuda avatar but now I have a Chinook one here and there

Comment

Working...
                  X