my wife did me WRONG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my wife did me WRONG!

it was last night about 9:00pm i come home and find my wife doing something that horrified me! right in my own house.

she was BAKING SUGAR COOKIES! she was taking them out of the oven right there in front of me! MY GOD! she knows i am cutting. my son was patiently waiting with a glass of milk. the house was filled with there intoxicating sweet aroma. i could not resist. i said i will just have a half of a cookie with it crispy outter edge and its warm soft center, still steaming giving off a smell the likes of which could most likely ever be found in heaven. i think i blacked out because next thing i knew i was finishing a big glass of whole milk and there were no cookies left. i feel so betrayed so weak. why would she do this to me. she knows i cant resist sugar cookies. dammit woman! make oatmeal cookies i dont care for them! should i divorce her for this horrible act she perpatrated against my diet!?;)

i ahte oatmeal cookies too! but sugar cookies are fuckin jammin! !! tell ur wife to brign that over here;)

Comment

LMAO!!

Comment

CoooooooOOoooooOOOOOOOooooKiEs

Comment

That's just wrong. :eek:

Comment

shit i buy the dough and eat it raw. love fucking sugar cookies

Comment

lol - my mouth was watering just reading that post! it's been 6 weeks since i had anything that even resembled a cookie!

Comment

maybe cory will bake for u goliath ;)

Comment

i am leaving right now to do a marathon cardio session. i have let my diet slip too long this was the straw that broke the camel's back i am buckleing down as of NOW. or maybe later today my wife has some dough left in the fridge i will start again when she cooks the last batch.

Comment

tsk tsk tsk jipped ue a disspointment! :p

Comment

Tell me...what are these things you call cookies? :angel:

Comment

Sugar cookies don't get me too bad, it's chocolate chip cookies that make me weak!!:(

Comment

i had a whole tub of chocolate chip chocolate ice cream yesterday.
                          and i went down 2 pounds...go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMuscle
                            i had a whole tub of chocolate chip chocolate ice cream yesterday.
                            and i went down 2 pounds...go figure.
                            Have you been eating clean for a while now?? If so, you probably put your body is shock and sped up your metabolism by eating crap. Sometimes you need to eat crap so your metabolism will speed up. When your body gets used to eating clean ALL the time, your metabolism starts to slow down.

Comment

I eat clean all the time yes. And i also follow the bloodtype diet. The thing is im eating to GAIN weight..so i dont want to loose any. my metabolism is allready racing 200 miles an hour. i finally cracked the 220 pound barrier, and now im 1 pound under again *grrrr*

But man was it good. i usually get a bad reaction from dairy products, but i downed a good amount of ALA with it yesterday to kinda reduce the damage.

Comment

Working...
                              X