• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMFAO

Comment

Excellent, we should have a xtradormal forum

Comment

This honestly is some of the funniest shit I've seen in awhile. I bookmarked that page and had to watch it again today. I think people who have no fucking clue who either of these guys are would still laugh at this shit. Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
          This honestly is some of the funniest shit I've seen in awhile. I bookmarked that page and had to watch it again today. I think people who have no fucking clue who either of these guys are would still laugh at this shit. Good job!
          :thumup:

Comment

The script kills man! Did he make this shit up, or take it from some thread? LOL, sounds like something from some posts around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
              The script kills man! Did he make this shit up, or take it from some thread? LOL, sounds like something from some posts around here.
              Your gonna give me a big head. Maybe I should be a screenwriter

Comment

Originally posted by redback
                Your gonna give me a big head.
                I sure hope not you fucking pervert! Ahh, I just farted as I wrote that. Smells so good...

Comment

What the fuck happened to my video. Piece of shit site shut down!

Comment

WTF.... I read the comments first and then went to check it out.... I feel robbed.

Comment

Working...
                    X