Lunar Eclipse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunar Eclipse

If you step outside late tonight into early Tuesday morning, you may notice the moon looks like a luminous rotten orange. It's a total lunar eclipse that will be visible to everyone in North and Central America, including Alaska and Hawaii.

During a lunar eclipse, the Earth lines up directly between the sun and the moon, so there is no direct sunlight to hit and reflect off the moon's surface. The only light that reaches it is "filtered and bending through our atmosphere," MacRobert says. That gives it the color of "all of the world's sunrises and sunsets" together....

Entire nation gets a 'ringside seat' to total lunar eclipse - USATODAY.com

that is awesome. Doubt i will stay awake to watch it.

Comment

nice ill have ot set my alarm get up, have a protien shake and watch the lunar eclipse, take a piss and go back to bed.

Comment

Who cares...

Comment

Hi guys! I am new here and just joined it as i am getting offered Stana roids and wondring if i should start using them ?
          I am 24 and weight about 86Kg, my height is 5.10

Comment

Originally posted by tycoon View Post
            Hi guys! I am new here and just joined it as i am getting offered Stana roids and wondring if i should start using them ?
            I am 24 and weight about 86Kg, my height is 5.10
            You're using Santa Claus steroids?

Comment

No i am not using it but i am thinking to get it soon , Its called Stanna

Comment

No i am not using it but i am thinking to get it soon , Its called Stanna
                Well for starters, you made the post in the wrong thread. This thread is about the Lunar Eclipse.

Before you start using steroids you need to ask yourself a few questions.

How is your diet and exercise regiment?

What do you know about steroids? Are you willing to accept the consequences of using them?

Comment

I m sorry mate as i am new did not relalized it, I have been working out like 2 years now and i am taking a good diet like all kinds of fruits, chicken and protein shakes every day, but when it comes to steroids i am a new born, i know nothing about their consequences :( and ways to use them

Comment

I seen haley's comet through a telescope when it came through about 20 years ago. I think I'll be like 84 or something when it comes back around...

Comment

I m sorry mate as i am new did not relalized it, I have been working out like 2 years now and i am taking a good diet like all kinds of fruits, chicken and protein shakes every day, but when it comes to steroids i am a new born, i know nothing about their consequences :( and ways to use them
                      Have a read: http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...sics-beginners
                      http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...ybuilding-diet

If you have been working out for 2 years, there is no point on going on steroids. You can naturally put on some good size. You have to know your body and how it responds when you bulk, cut, and maintain. Give yourself time and go on steroids when you're ready.

Comment

thanks alot bro

Comment

np man

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                            :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                              I put that on my letter to Santa. Hopefully his shit is clean human grade and he'll bring me some. :thumup:

Here is part of my letter. :thumup:
                              Dear Santa, I've heard that you started to have your own brand of aas. Is it true? If it is, Is it human grade? I've been a good boy all year so can you bring me some test please? I just need enough for a couple of cycles. Also if you have any I'd like some EQ and some masteron please. I think combination of test, eq and masteron would make a great cycle.
                              Yours truly, Beast. :)
                              Thank you Santa. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X