Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Science Channel "Ingenious Minds'

Starts Feb. 17th 10pm est.

Not much online about it yet, I have just seen the preview a few times on the science channel. Basically it's a show about people who are so gifted in one aspect of life and how it effects the rest of their life. Looks very interesting.

I found some more info. This says 8pm, but the commercial says 10pm...

Thursday, February 17 at 8PM E/P
    Ingenious Minds is a brand new real-life series that goes inside the fascinating minds -- and painful lives -- of people with extraordinary intelligence. Explore cutting-edge research in brain science, and the advanced diagnostics that may help scientists understand more about the amazing intelligence -- and crushingly difficult lives -- of these tormented individuals.

Comment

looks good, suprised they haven't tried to interview me

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
        Ingenious not inglorious :)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          I am sure they will be calling soon.

Comment

Ingenious Minds: Ingenious Minds Promo : Video : Science Channel

Comes on Thursday.

Comment

Watched a few episodes. Decent show. Glad they kept it to 30 min though, any longer and i think it would get a bit boring.

Comment

30 minutes is enough because they don't spend much time on the side that is incredible. They focus more on the cause of the negative side and it doesn't take much more than 10 minutes to get the over all point. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                  30 minutes is enough because they don't spend much time on the side that is incredible. They focus more on the cause of the negative side and it doesn't take much more than 10 minutes to get the over all point. :)
                  i would say they spend an equal amount of time talking about the positives and the negatives.

Comment

Did you see the most recent one with the "acquired" savant that can mold? The most interesting thing about that one is how the neurologist basically says the mother has lied for 6 decades about her son's condition.

Comment

i have 3 of them on the dvr.

Comment

Working...
                      X