China set to overtake American economy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    problem is, most of the time the american equivalent cost twice as much or more.

china treats its workforce like rats. they get nothing.

should be illegal the world over for a country to build its economy on what is basically slave labor.
    :) dam skippy and if my ole gran pappy was alive he would give ya his cane to whack all those not in favor..

Comment

Originally posted by buell View Post
      :) dam skippy and if my ole gran pappy was alive he would give ya his cane to whack all those not in favor..
      no offence but i would probably shoot your "gran pappy" for being a southerner. :weights:

Comment

I have no concerns I'm in with the Chinese now

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          I have no concerns I'm in with the Chinese now
          its sort of like you saying "bouncer i will be bigger and better then you in 10 years". until that day comes stfu! :weights:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            its sort of like you saying "bouncer i will be bigger and better then you in 10 years". until that day comes stfu! :weights:
            Thats like saying if you scream in the woods on you lonesome does it make a sound if there's no one there to hear it. With your evasive form we'll probably never meet so if I was 340lb you would never recognise it:thumup:

Comment

dont get angry with me just because your ancestors lost to a bunch of fucken hillbilies with pitchforks.

Comment

just a scare tactic

saw an encomist explain it. theres more money to go around. theres a larger pie to take it from.

i want to hear buells kids response LOL

Comment

They have been saying this for the last ten years. They are a long way off yet

Comment

Report: Counterfeit parts overwhelm China, include fake airbags, oil seals — Autoblog

Comment

Fake airbags? That is one way to limit your population

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                        just a scare tactic

saw an encomist explain it. theres more money to go around. theres a larger pie to take it from.

i want to hear buells kids response LOL
                        he is abit gun shy after the last beat down..lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X