Found rado's uncle in Puerto Rico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found rado's uncle in Puerto Rico

That's exactly what the Dominican Republic looked like - but there would have been 5 people on that bike!

Comment

good to see you back around FB.

Comment

What's with all the garbage lying on the side of the street? I thought PR would be a bit like the mainland.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          What's with all the garbage lying on the side of the street? I thought PR would be a bit like the mainland.
          you dont spend much time in the Caribbean do you? lol

Comment

The tourist areas, yes. Most of the island looks like that with all the garbage and shacks.

Comment

Stunt riding on 50cc. :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                good to see you back around FB.

Thanks. Good to see all the same familiar faces :)

Comment

you dont spend much time in the Caribbean do you? lol
                  No, never been there. I know much of the Caribbean is 3rd world, but I thought at least PR would be more like the mainland since it is technically a US territory.

Comment

No, never been there. I know much of the Caribbean is 3rd world, but I thought at least PR would be more like the mainland since it is technically a US territory.
                    No, it's all pretty much shot except for the resorts and beach towns.

That's why I like Bermuda so much, it's like the caribean in terms of beach and water but the whole island is pure class. Not a dangerous part in Bermuda.

Comment

Gotta try Bermuda sometime. It's just a long slot from the PNW. I think I'll stick to Hawaii for now until I can plan out a nice Caribbean vacation sometime. Is there good snorkeling in Bermuda... the kids love that.

Comment

Gotta try Bermuda sometime. It's just a long slot from the PNW. I think I'll stick to Hawaii for now until I can plan out a nice Caribbean vacation sometime. Is there good snorkeling in Bermuda... the kids love that.
                        yea they have good snorkeling spots.

bermuda is so easy for me an sana. we dont even need to get on a plain. just hop on a cruise in NYC, and it takes a day to get to bermuda. do whatever we want on the island for a week and then hop back on the cruise on the last day. cheap and easy.

Comment

yea they have good snorkeling spots.

bermuda is so easy for me an sana. we dont even need to get on a plain. just hop on a cruise in NYC, and it takes a day to get to bermuda. do whatever we want on the island for a week and then hop back on the cruise on the last day. cheap and easy.
                          yup ... very nice place , def going back

Comment

lol... that man is chilling.

Comment

I lived in PR for a few months right before I went into the Army. Most of the island is a shit hole. There are incredibly beautiful areas because they are not over populated, but the majority of the more populated areas of the island are just like that picture. The traffic is worse than the DC area and there is a serious problem with stray dogs that assholes like to spray paint so you see a lot of grungy dogs running around covered in paint.

Comment

Working...
                              X