Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chevy Suburban for sale...slightly used....(NSFW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just generally speaking.

Comment

i would though. just throwing that out there.

would take your dog though. he's cool.

Comment

Pictures don't phase to many people but once you see it happening front of you it'll leave a permanent mark. I've seen a man fall of a building and landed not far from me and I've seen a people with their guts hanging out during a few months of volunteering in a hospital after a car accident and stuff and believe me after seeing all that I have a totally different take when I see pictures like this.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
          Pictures don't phase to many people but once you see it happening front of you it'll leave a permanent mark. I've seen a man fall of a building and landed not far from me and I've seen a people with their guts hanging out during a few months of volunteering in a hospital after a car accident and stuff and believe me after seeing all that I have a totally different take when I see pictures like this.
          When i was a senior in high school i did my internships at hospitals. ER and OR. I have seen some fucked up patients come in and that didn't bother me at all.

I talked to a guy that was stabbed in the neck that was brought in. He was completely stable, just saw a large knife handle sticking out of his neck.

Stood 1 foot away inside an OR while multiple surgeons operated on a guy that tried robbing a bank in broad daylight. SWAT team shot 15 bullets into him.

An elderly women died inches away from me inside the ER. The doctors and nurses did what they could to revive her, but nothing.

Comment

back in high school you were working at a hospital, now years later you are living in the basement and dicking around in collage with no intention to ever really leave. :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              back in high school you were working at a hospital, now years later you are living in the basement and dicking around in collage with no intention to ever really leave. :lmao:
              :agreed:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                bet it would phase you if i cut your whole fucken family up and piled them up in your living room. :)
                Depends on how much inheritance one has coming. You eliminate everyone, someone may just get rich

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                  When i was a senior in high school i did my internships at hospitals. ER and OR. I have seen some fucked up patients come in and that didn't bother me at all.

I talked to a guy that was stabbed in the neck that was brought in. He was completely stable, just saw a large knife handle sticking out of his neck.

Stood 1 foot away inside an OR while multiple surgeons operated on a guy that tried robbing a bank in broad daylight. SWAT team shot 15 bullets into him.

An elderly women died inches away from me inside the ER. The doctors and nurses did what they could to revive her, but nothing.
                  You didn't get my point dana. All I was trying to say was once you have those experiences you become little more human and feel for the people and the pain they are going through but I guess you missed that lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                    You didn't get my point dana. All I was trying to say was once you have those experiences you become little more human and feel for the people and the pain they are going through but I guess you missed that lesson.
                    i understood it. You actually were affected by it and it changed your view on people. For me, it didn't bother me. I was numb to it.

Comment

Working...
                    X