No announcement yet.

Why do phones start going bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with ATT and my contract is up next week. Going to switch over to Verizon. I still need to find out though what I have to do to cancel with ATT lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
      I'm with ATT and my contract is up next week. Going to switch over to Verizon. I still need to find out though what I have to do to cancel with ATT lol.
      call them and say you are no longer interested in their services and say you're migrating your number to verizon after the last date on your contract. then go to verizon (account number from ATT in hand) and sign a contract. it's really not that difficult.

Comment

The battery on this phone went went just after the contract ended. Got a new one and works as new

Comment

Originally posted by mofo View Post
          call them and say you are no longer interested in their services and say you're migrating your number to verizon after the last date on your contract. then go to verizon (account number from ATT in hand) and sign a contract. it's really not that difficult.
          No don't do this because then they will cancel your contract and you'll lose your number.

Shib just go to Verizon, sign up and say you're porting your number over. Everything with ATT will be taken care of by Verizon.

Comment

Originally posted by Timma View Post
            No don't do this because then they will cancel your contract and you'll lose your number.

Shib just go to Verizon, sign up and say you're porting your number over. Everything with ATT will be taken care of by Verizon.
            yea, that ^

Comment

Found out one more little detail to get the 20% discount through my wife's work, we have to sign up online. Do the stores have a way you can do that in-store?

Comment

Found out one more little detail to get the 20% discount through my wife's work, we have to sign up online. Do the stores have a way you can do that in-store?
                Yeah they can do it for you at the store. Just bring a paystub or id from her work to show as proof.

Comment

stop depending on your wife for everything and get a job loser. :hibb:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    look who's talking :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      I made twice as much as her this last year. I'm investing my time until she is done with school and then I will have a sugar mama :hibb:

Comment

I'm actually thinking about switching to verizon when my contract is up. AT&T is slowly starting to cave under the pressure of not being apple exclusive.

Comment

We're going tomorrow. I stopped by today real quick on my lunch break and I liked the Droid 2

Comment

All signed up. I got the Droid 2 and Magdalena got the Incredible. I called att to see if there was any fee for canceling the contract 6 days early. It was going to be $60 per phone. I guess they figure they would try and get some final money out of me lol. Instead we got set up with "temporary" numbers and next Sat I can just call them and they will port our numbers over real quick. With her discount, we got unlimited data and text for $20/mth cheaper than the 200 texts and unlimited data with att. Att we had a 15% discount on the plan. Verizon it is a 20% discount on the plan and 25% on accessories.

Comment

Working...
                            X