Who wants about half a tub of this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants about half a tub of this...

Natures Best Isopure Economy Choc - 8.8 Lb 44 Serv by Natures Best at DPS Nutrition - The Nation's leader in Discount Nutrition

Used about half of it until I realized, by lack of weight loss, that it was not zero carb.

Good quality protein, otherwise. :)

Comment

Did you spit in it?

Comment

The sign of a fatty, never looks at the nutrition label. Almost 10 grams of Carbs per scoop.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          The sign of a fatty, never looks at the nutrition label. Almost 10 grams of Carbs per scoop.
          I actually did look at it, just didn't know that my nutritionist wanted me to have ONLY the low carb one. This was cheaper...more cheap than fat...

Im serious if anyone wants it, otherwise its trash and thats a waste.

Comment

You're crazy throwing away perfectly good protein. Your weight loss is going to get thrown off because you consumed 2 scoops of this stuff, so another 20g of carbs every day? I am sorry but sounds like you need to fire your nutritionist and run another mile or two.

Nutritionist.....lol....

Comment

dont throw it away just use 1 scoop of that stuff and 1 scoop zero carb stuff.
              The only way something like will make a difference is if you are in "show" shape 10 extra grams of carbs is nothing for us normal folk.

Comment

agree with the above chris. just use a scoop in the morning. will not effect anything.

Comment

Working...
                X