No announcement yet.

anyone use Usell.com for their phones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone use Usell.com for their phones?

I have a old 3GS iphone I dont want or need and this site says it will give me $98 bucks for it. but reading the term it also says if they say its worth zero then you get zero and they will not ship back. Sounds shaddy but I see the comercial on TV all the time so I guess they have to be legit? anyone use them before?

Better luck selling it on ebay.

Comment

Why would they give you $98 for a used 3gs when you can buy a brand new iphone 3gs for $49 dollars. lol

AT&T iPhone 4 - Talk and Surf at the Same Time - Only From AT&T

Comment

I doubt they are legit, they most likely just claim most phones are worth $0, so they pay nothing.

Is it in good condition? My gf has been wanting an iphone, and she wants the 3gs. It isn't time for her upgrade, so they want a lot of money at AT&T. I will buy it if you want to sell. PM me if you want.

You could also get a lot of money for it on eBay, or sell it to me for the cheap cheap!! My gf would be excited.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          Why would they give you $98 for a used 3gs when you can buy a brand new iphone 3gs for $49 dollars. lol

AT&T iPhone 4 - Talk and Surf at the Same Time - Only From AT&T
          cuz you dont need to sign a 2 year contract. I know people buy them all the time. I sold one a few months ago to some guy that buys and resales them. I cant get a hold of him now or I would just use him.

Comment

they arent giving you $100 for it. they will email you back and say we have determined it is worth $15 or some shit.

sell it on ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
              I doubt they are legit, they most likely just claim most phones are worth $0, so they pay nothing.

Is it in good condition? My gf has been wanting an iphone, and she wants the 3gs. It isn't time for her upgrade, so they want a lot of money at AT&T. I will buy it if you want to sell. PM me if you want.

You could also get a lot of money for it on eBay, or sell it to me for the cheap cheap!! My gf would be excited.
              Looks wise it is fine. I would only guess the battery isnt very good. my kid had it for a few months. no scratches or cracks

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                they arent giving you $100 for it. they will email you back and say we have determined it is worth $15 or some shit.

sell it on ebay.
                Ya thats what I was worried about.

Comment

LOL I asked kid about battery she said it isnt that bad but its a 3G not a 3GS,lol.
                  I looked on ebay and damn thoes things are 150-165 bucks for a 3G 8gig fucking crazy

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    LOL I asked kid about battery she said it isnt that bad but its a 3G not a 3GS,lol.
                    I looked on ebay and damn thoes things are 150-165 bucks for a 3G 8gig fucking crazy
                    Yep. Most Apple products keep their value. Most 3GS go for 200-300 on eBay depending on condition. That is one of the best things about buying Apple, you can usually sell it and not lose much money.

Comment

Working...
                    X