• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO MORE HANGOVERS

I'll stick with gatorade

gatorade is good lol

Comment

Wow....if I owned a bar, I'd definately have this stuff for sale there at 150% mark-up. I think you'd sell a ton of it, especially on Mon-Thurs when people know they have to drag their ass to work/class the next day.

Comment

I read and posted that on FG a while back. Im going to love it. Now if they can come up with somthing for the beating people up/ getting beat up, breaking stuff, saying stupid crap that gets me in trouble, getting arrested, setting stuff on fire, blowing stuff up, losing eveything I had the night before(wallets ,cell phones) and waking up with that fat chick. Illl get drunk every night :drunk: :D

Comment

Yeah the 2 pills per 2 drinks thing is the kicker. I think last saturday alone i would have had to have 48 pills.

Comment

Originally posted by Doom

I'll stick with gatorade
            In Bobby Buche voice
            H2O!!!

Comment

hahahaa yes!

Comment

Pedialyte!!! Nothing works better. half a jug before bed, the rest in the morning!

Comment

Originally posted by fitness-girl
                  i saw a ad on tv last night for something called chaser thats supposed to help w/hangovers. you can buy them at GNC, Wallgreens, & Rite-aid.
                  Yea i tried that chaser stuff before but it didn't work that well because i drank a whole fifth of Sammy Hagar's Cabo Wabo tequila on new years eve, LoL....:D

Comment

Working...
                  X