Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help and advice needed please

Hi I'm new to all of this so really would appreciate some help and advice
    First of all could anyone tell me how to put a picture up on my profile and also I have recently been placed on tablets and have to take them and they have made me gain 2 stone I have tried loads of diets and exercise but am finding it very hard to loose weight my friend suggested helios would be a good idea has anybody used it isit any good what are the side effects or any suggestions for weight loss would be much appreciated xxx

It all starts with diet bro. What is your current diet like?

Comment

I'm a girl lol I'm eating loads of veg a few carbs fish n meat but I don't seem to be able to shift the weight that's why my friend told me about helios but I don't want to take it if its not any good and if it has bad side affects xx

Comment

HELIOS- injectable fat burner
        Produced by Generic Supplements, 50ml vial.
        Each ml contains 4mg Yohimbine hcl and 40mcg Clenbuterol hcl

If that it very dangerious. that shit could mess u up bad or possibly kill you (unlikely). I would try a different approach first.

Do you workout?

Comment

Yea I go to the gym well the medication that I have been placed on slows your metabolism down and also makes you put weight on and I have gone from 7 and a half stone to 10 stone now and I have desperately trying to loose weight I have tried everything and I don't know what else to do so I thought I might try helios out because apparently you loose the weight quickly but I was also told about these tablets called t5s and they fasten your metabolism so they might be a good idea too but I have no idea so really need help lol xx

Comment

so basically you're messing around with thyroid medication without a doctors consent. Not a good idea. Diet and cardio will shed the weight off quickly if you do it right.

Comment

How about clen, ece stack, hgh etc? Why you stuck on dangerous shit like Helios?

Comment

If you do start off very slowly maybe 1/10 of the recommended dosage. then up in gradually.

Thermogenics - Research Chemicals
                I would go with one compound at a time T3, CLEN, or Albuterol. I never used clen im not too sure its safe. Id wait for more replys

Comment

No my doctor put me on special tablets as I have borderline personality disorder and one of the main side effects is weight gain but I have to take them to stabilise my mood I haven't taken helios my friend suggested it to me but I wanted to find out about it first before I took but it doesn't seem like a good idea to take it what is clen and ece stack I have never heard of them xxx

Comment

I have leaned up a lot since my last cycle by lowering my carb/calorie intake and doing cardio for about 20 minutes before I eat in the morning then have my shake and oatmeal after. Just keeping count of calories/carbs and cardio to shed fat for me..good luck

Comment

You're on prescription meds for personality disorder and you want to play around with dangerous drug cocktails? How do I put this.... are you freakin' nuts?

Why don't you post up your height, weight, age, daily diet (calories and fat/protein/carb split) and what you do to work out every day?

Comment

Do a search for "eca stack"

Combine that with a good diet and cardio and weight will not be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                          You're on prescription meds for personality disorder and you want to play around with dangerous drug cocktails? How do I put this.... are you freakin' nuts?

Why don't you post up your height, weight, age, daily diet (calories and fat/protein/carb split) and what you do to work out every day?
                          exactly what i was thinking.

Comment

Hahah I'm not mad I didn't realise that helios was that bad for you I just went by what my friend says well I was 7 and a half stone but I am now 10 stone 11 I have toast for breakfast. With honey on n then tuna sandwiches for lunch and then spaghetti bolognase or fish with noodles or fish with noodles or potatoes xx

Comment

Working...
                            X