May 21st Doomsday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 21st Doomsday

I know some dipshit reading this is a believer. Show yourself!

"The 2011 end times prediction is a prediction made by Christian radio host Harold Camping that the Rapture (in Christian belief, the taking up into heaven of God's elect people) will take place on May 21, 2011[1][2] and that the end of the world as we know it will take place five months later on October 21, 2011.[3] These predictions were made by Camping, president of the Family Radio Christian network, who claims the Bible as his source and says May 21 will be the date of the Rapture and the day of judgment "beyond the shadow of a doubt".[4] His followers claim that around 200 million people (approximately 3% of the world's population) will be raptured.[5]
    Camping's predictions have not been embraced by most other Christian groups;[6][7] some have explicitly rejected them. Camping previously claimed that the world would end in September, 1994."

nuh , didn't happen

Comment

lol i read have this guy's article's before. So funny how he ties everything together and says stupid shit. I can't wait for May 22 to come and than read what he has to say when he was wrong again.

Comment

This shit makes me laugh.

Just like all the natural disasters happening. All the bible thumpers cry 'end of the world.

I was just watching a program on History about the 'dirty 30's' when the dust bowl/Great Plains areas were hammered with deadly dust storms for years on end. Everyone cried end of the world then as well.

Comment

Mixed reactions to unfulfilled doomsday - US news - Life - msnbc.com

And the most bullshit part of it all.......

"In 2009, the nonprofit reported in IRS filings that it received $18.3 million in donations, and had assets of more than $104 million, including $34 million in stocks or other publicly traded securities."

Comment

INSTALLING RAPTURE.
            ███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.
            Install delayed....please wait.
            Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Rapture not found.
            EVENT "Rapture" cannot be located. The rapture you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Comment

Working...
            X