Wasted Genetics/Talent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasted Genetics/Talent

I've known this dude forever he is half black for sure but he has no idea who his father is but he is really light skinned so everybody assumes he is mixed he thinks his Dad is white but...? Anyway dude has some killer genetics he was cut and stronger and bigger when we were still kids. He went away for armed robbery for 10 flat and next time I seen him he was a fucking beast man and never touched gear don't know shit about it. But its fucked up because he stays in trouble and if he can get in that kind of shape off the diet they feed in the Ky Correctional facilities then I could only imagine what he could do if he was on a good diet/training and a few cycles could go pro easily. Last I heard the cops seen him in the hood he had a warrant for some petty shit but runs anyway one cop catches him and by the time the other got there he was beating the shit out of one of the cops and the other cop tased his ass and they finally get him in the car and this nigga actually kicked the side window of the cop car out with both feet and they had call some more police just nuts man. o now he going back for 10-20 more no telling but still I think about it such a waste of Genetics/Talent

With storytelling skills like that I think you and Dana must be related.

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
      I've known this dude forever he is half black for sure but he has no idea who his father is but he is really light skinned so everybody assumes he is mixed he thinks his Dad is white but...? Anyway dude has some killer genetics he was cut and stronger and bigger when we were still kids. He went away for armed robbery for 10 flat and next time I seen him he was a fucking beast man and never touched gear don't know shit about it. But its fucked up because he stays in trouble and if he can get in that kind of shape off the diet they feed in the Ky Correctional facilities then I could only imagine what he could do if he was on a good diet/training and a few cycles could go pro easily. Last I heard the cops seen him in the hood he had a warrant for some petty shit but runs anyway one cop catches him and by the time the other got there he was beating the shit out of one of the cops and the other cop tased his ass and they finally get him in the car and this nigga actually kicked the side window of the cop car out with both feet and they had call some more police just nuts man. o now he going back for 10-20 more no telling but still I think about it such a waste of Genetics/Talent
      Bad influences growing up. Sometimes you have to deal with things in life and move on.

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
      He's my long lost uncle

Comment

CLIFFS NOTES: i know a guy who doesn't know his pops. he got arrested and got huge. then he got out and arrested again (this is where my assumption of him being black is supported).

Comment

Originally posted by mofo View Post
          CLIFFS NOTES: i know a guy who doesn't know his pops. he got arrested and got huge. then he got out and arrested again (this is where my assumption of him being black is supported).
          No dip shit I'm saying dude was fucking big and cut like motherfucker when he played football in high school then all that other shit happened. He had killer genetics and wasted it..

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
            Thanks dick head

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
              No dip shit I'm saying dude was fucking big and cut like motherfucker when he played football in high school then all that other shit happened. He had killer genetics and wasted it..
              you did NOT just call me dipshit! :disagree:

Comment

He's black so they only know to act stupid, and people say the high proportion of black in prison is evidence of racism

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                  He's black so they only know to act stupid

Comment

Originally posted by mofo View Post
                    ROFL!

Comment

lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X