Potty mouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potty mouth

I'm sitting outside the post office with my 9 year old daughter waiting on my friend to come out when another guy I know pulls up next to me and starts talking but he is cussing so much I finally said hey man I have my little girl here try to watch your language. He looks and starts yapping again and cussing and I told him again. Finally I got out of the car and asked him if he understood english I got my kid with me watch your mouth. But now I wonder if i did the right thing if front of my kid I was a little aggressive when I got out of the car. What would you guys have done? i don't think kids should hear all that even though I know they hear it at school anyways

You are right. Dude's an idiot. No excuse for that stuff.

Comment

You made the right call man. He should have kept his mouth shut when he saw you with your daughter.

Comment

Personally I wouldn't tell anyone to stop swearing. If someone told me to I would tell them to fuck off and mind their business. Although If I saw there were kids around I probably would not be swearing. I would of probably not said anything and used them as an example of how not to behave.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
          Personally I wouldn't tell anyone to stop swearing. If someone told me to I would tell them to fuck off and mind their business. Although If I saw there were kids around I probably would not be swearing. I would of probably not said anything and used them as an example of how not to behave.
          Yea but there comes a point when its just disrespect and I don't tolerate that shit<

Comment

You know the guy! You have every right to say something

Comment

If someone is talking directly to you, and a friend of yours at that, there is NO reason you can't ask them to stop swearing. That was extremely disrespectful of him.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                If someone is talking directly to you, and a friend of yours at that, there is NO reason you can't ask them to stop swearing. That was extremely disrespectful of him.
                Thank you thats how I felt

Comment

i tell rado and beast to fuck off in front of their kids all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
                    Yea but there comes a point when its just disrespect and I don't tolerate that shit<
                    Wait up, I missed the part where you said you know him. Then yeah, tell him to stfu.

Comment

Working...
                    X