Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Doggie Kisses' May Have Transmitted Viruses to Humans

WTF?

Doggie Kisses May Have Transmitted Viruses to Humans | Dog Genome &Retro... - StumbleUpon

i will never stop kissing my babies!

Comment

Don't joke like that about my boxer Rado. :lmao:

Comment

And fuck you too, I would never abandoned my dog for some bitch in Fucken Ohio!

Comment

"May have.....possibly suggests.......maybe.......possible potential......perhaps....."

Lots of reaching and speculative bullshit in that article for the sake of a catchy headline.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            And fuck you too, I would never abandoned my dog for some bitch in Fucken Ohio!
            Guilty!

Comment

Quel suprise! The things spend half their tim licking ass

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                The things spend half their tim licking ass
                Exactly, and dumbasses kiss them.

Comment

Dogs mouth has far less bacteria then humans. Human mouth is Fucken disgusting. Educate yourselves you stupid Fucken cunts.

Comment

Dogs mouth has far less bacteria then humans. Human mouth is Fucken disgusting. Educate yourselves you stupid Fucken cunts.
                    Fact.

And I have never seen my dog lick his ass (not sure its physically possible ) or any other dogs for that matter.

Comment

Thats a myth you dumb cunt. Just because it has less bacteria doesn't mean its cleaner. its different types of bacteria. You love that big long tongue on ya mouth don't ya. Anything that licks its ass and dick isnt coming near my mouth fuk that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                        Fact.

And I have never seen my dog lick his ass (not sure its physically possible ) or any other dogs for that matter.
                        So you dont mind if they lick their dick and balls its just the ass you dont like. Not only do they lick ass, they also eat their own shit and any other animals shit they come across.

YouTube - ‪Dog licking itself‬‏

Comment

redback you know how many asses and balls your mom has had in her mouth? you still kiss her though dont ya kangaroo fucker.

Comment

redback you know how many asses and balls your mom has had in her mouth? you still kiss her though dont ya kangaroo fucker.
                            haha

Comment

His mom brushes her teeth I can vouch

Comment

Working...
                              X