Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This trend has got to go

The Best Jeans for Men : The GQ Denim Report - Yahoo! Shopping

GQ did a review of jeans, and gave high marks to skinny leg jeans. Well over half of the top jeans are skinny legs. Anyone else think this fad is just a little over the top?>

Its awful! I don't even like them on women, let alone men. Did you ever see a chubby kid wearing them with a tight shirt on showing off his titties? I have, not a good sight.

Comment

who cares, only people that wear them at nerdy hipsters and fags. dont effect me.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        who cares, only people that wear them at nerdy hipsters and fags. dont effect me.
        If you buy jeans at all, it will eventually have an effect. Even non-skinny jeans are getting narrow. Part of it may be because of the price increase of cotton. But I think the fad is going to all jeans.

And Rado, I think the thigh part of the jeans wouldn't fit many of us on the board.

Comment

A trend isn't going to change the fit of all jeans. Stfu

Comment

I love skinny jeans... Makes my junk look big.

Nah, I just want to slap the shit out of anyone wearing them. Saw somebody sagging skinny jeans. This whole things is very confusing for me. You want tight shit that is too big? Must be getting old.

Comment

Hate skinny jeans. Girls can wear them, that doesn't bother me. Their thigh area is a joke. I bought some new jeans during spring break, and the only ones that fit me were Levi's 559 and 569 series. The thigh area is a little tight, but after wearing them, walking in them, and stretching in them, they loosened up and feel comfortable

Comment

I don't even think they're right for most girls. We see way too big of an ass trying to squeeze into way too skinny of a jean! The end result is never good!

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                  Nothing wrong with a big nice tight ass:woot:
                  :agreed:

Comment

Nothing wrong with a big nice tight ass:woot:
                    Absolutely not. Problem is, that's not the case most of the time!

Comment

Nothing wrong with a big ass:woot:
                      FTFY.

If the jean fits......

Comment

Working...
                      X