My Wife has moved out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Wife has moved out!

Because there's too much dust and lack of facilities with the renovation work. She's staying at her moms. I need to stay and keep the place secure as its half finished. Feels weird in an empty bed

that sucks man. Well at least you will have time to yourself, get some hookers and blow. Have a party

Comment

Fuck you mr I. Had me worried for a minute. :slap:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
        Fuck you mr I. Had me worried for a minute. :slap:
        yea seriously, saw the title and was like shit. Stupid Brit doesn't know when to use the proper wording to make an intense situation not so intense.

Comment

Haha, her mom lives in Spain correct? That's not moving out, that's Fucken left! She went to a different god damn country! Don't blame her though, you are an odd ball these days!

Comment

You should change all the renos to be what YOU want, not what she picked out. Serves her right for bailing.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              Haha, her mom lives in Spain correct? That's not moving out, that's Fucken left! She went to a different god damn country! Don't blame her though, you are an odd ball these days!
              Her mom lives 2 miles away, end.

Comment

Either way, it's not a good sign. Better get a lawyer.

Comment

Either way, it's not a good sign. Better get a lawyer.
                  a hitman would be cheaper

Comment

Lol!

Comment

i want to hear the story of how it came to be that she moved out. you guys been fighting or what?

Comment

i want to hear the story of how it came to be that she moved out. you guys been fighting or what?
                        :rofl:

Just can't accept it can ya, she moved out because she got sick of geatting ready and putting on clean clothes and going out withn dust all over her.

Been round her moms tonight to eat Spagetti Bolognase, just got back its 9:30pm

bathroom gets delivered tommorrow, electric guy and plumber start work and flat roofer starts along with usual carpenter builder and labourer, gonna get crowded so I'm glad I'm at work

Comment

i wanna see pics of the before and after.

Comment

i wanna see pics of the before and after.
                            Not big or nothing but I'm already proud of it, I'll get pics later

Comment

Working...
                            X