6-9-11 more Jajwa Cobia action!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-9-11 more Jajwa Cobia action!!!!

Went 4 for 7 on the Cobia to 44 lbs plus 2 kings. Ran on Mr. Toms boat today for a change. We had two first timers my old Army Buddy Johnny and Young Riker ..that made it hectic at times, but watching them get the fish made it worth while.....

bro, you would get better results if you went to the gym instead of fishing 24 hours a day. :D

Comment

I'm jealous guy looks like he's loving life right now.

Comment

loving life but needs some size! :D the fish is bigger then he is!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          bro, you would get better results if you went to the gym instead of fishing 24 hours a day. :D
          Mon wed fri muscle failure in am. 05:30 hrs before work... which consists of 1500 various types of crunchies/ sit ups and 300 Push ups

Mon wed fri after work Gym..weights Normally about 1 hour free weights...

Tues and Thurs( sometimes sat or sun) cardio(running)

Fishing....every chance I get bro!!!!!:thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            Mon wed fri muscle failure in am. 05:30 hrs before work... which consists of 1500 various types of crunchies/ sit ups and 300 Push ups

Mon wed fri after work Gym..weights Normally about 1 hour free weights...

Tues and Thurs( sometimes sat or sun) carido(running)

Fishing....every chance I get bro!!!!!:thumup:
            add in some steak and dbol! :weights:

Comment

add in some steak and dbol! :weights:
              Lots of deer meat and some fish steaks.... Doing protiene drinks and creatiene.... almost time for my 10 week up date pics.....its working dude its working... Im an old dude dont wanna have a break down..LOL:thumup:

Comment

Im just kidding with ya bro, keep it up!

Comment

Im just kidding with ya bro, keep it up!
                  oh I am.....:hibb:

Comment

awesome man. Fun fun

Comment

You guys getting any wahoo up there?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                        You giving out any wahoo tonight? :D

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                          In order to get the hoo we have at least an 80 mile run just to get to the start of the stream where we have a chance at um. With fuel prices as high as they are... the hoo are safe from me nowadays.... I stick inside 40 miles where its still somewhat affordable to fish unfortunatly.:noo:

Dont troll near as much anymore as well..I set on the hook and do a lot of chumming now....cut the fuel cost WAYYYY DOWN!!! :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                            In order to get the hoo we have at least an 80 mile run just to get to the start of the stream where we have a chance at um. With fuel prices as high as they are... the hoo are safe from me nowadays.... I stick inside 40 miles where its still somewhat affordable to fish unfortunatly.:noo:

Dont troll near as much anymore as well..I set on the hook and do a lot of chumming now....cut the fuel cost WAYYYY DOWN!!! :thumup:
                            Guess that's why your getting Kingfish and I'm getting dolphin. :D We pretty much only troll and we go about 25-30 miles offshore. Wahoo are just so darn fast!

Comment

Working...
                            X