• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah Palin snub by Margaret Thatcher aides infuriates US rightwing

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good for Thatcher!

Fucken Palin, dumb fucken hillbiller.

Sarah Palin snub by Margaret Thatcher aides infuriates US rightwing | World news | The Guardian

Greatest women alive.

"Lady Thatcher will not be seeing Sarah Palin. That would be belittling for Margaret. Sarah Palin is nuts."

The former prime minister's friends say she will show the level she punches at when she marks the centenary of the birth of Ronald Reagan by attending the unveiling of a statue of the late president outside the US embassy in Grosvenor Square on independence day, 4 July. The Thatcher ally added: "Margaret is focusing on Ronald Reagan and will attend the unveiling of the statue. That is her level."

Comment

Comment

As for Rush Limbaugh, I will choke that fat piece of shit with his own double chin.

Comment

And I swear to fuck, if one of you southern fucks defends Palin or Limbaugh I am going to fucken rage!

Comment

Comment

I bet you have that poster hanging in your trailer home.

Comment

Back of the outhouse door.

Comment

On a serious note, I would never vote for Palin, I think she does more good for the left than the right at this point.

That being said, Thatcher has been ill for a while now and none of this came directly from her. She would never handle a situation in this manner even if she thought Palin was a complete twat. This is all rumor and hearsay from "aides and assistants".

Mainstream media bullshit at it's finest.

Comment

Thatcher was tough as nuts, Regan loved her. When the Argentinians tried to take the Falklands she sent the fucking lot in lol! SAS, Royal Navy, and when an Argentinian Naval vessel (incidentally one that was sold to them some time earlier by the Brits) saw the Naval fleet, shat its pants, turned 180 and put the put full steam ahead on, she still gave the direct order to blow it out of the water, and they did lol! Evil bitch, I admire her spite!

Comment

Working...
                    X