Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sena the movie

Anyone seen it, its pretty emotional from what I heard

nobody here knows who Senna is besides me and you bro.

and yes i have seen it.

it was available on netflix streaming for 3 days for the anniversary of his death.

posted about it when it was available, nobody gave a shit. sad fucken americans. http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...ilable-netflix
    Last edited by Bouncer; 06-10-11, 05:09 PM.

Comment

P.S.

I know you better be watching all 24 hours of le mans this weekend.

peugeot gonna own audi.

then we have the Canadian Grand Prix. King Lewis will take the crown once again for this race.

all this great racing on the weekend i am moving. i will be watching though, by god i will find a way!!!!

Comment

Check this out mr I. Sir Stirling Moss hangs up his driving gloves at age 81 - Autoblog

Guy is first class and knows when it's time to hang it up even in his old age.

Comment

Nascar for eurotrash

Fucking faggots one and all.

Comment

Deca let me remind you.. Who is it again looking for a convertible? A fucking convertible!!! Never again do you have the right to call anyone a faggot you convertible driving cock sucker.

Comment

I'm gonna look fabulous in it too!!!

FABULOUS!!!

Comment

What about the film b, how was it

Comment

I had heard a ton about how amazing it was so I had high expectations. It didn't live up to what I had in my mind. It doesn't really tell his story or show anything that I hadn't seen or heard 100 times before. He was amazing but the film was not IMO.

Comment

Just about to go in and watch it now!

Comment

One of the finest movies I seen, no bullshit or extra drama, just truth and real people, trully emotional

Comment

Don't agree. It brought nothing to the table that other documentaries about him haven't already done in the past.

Comment

I don't know about other docus but really enjoyed it and it didn't lie

Comment

Maybe that's my problem, I have seen like 5 documentaries on his life and death, it was just like all the rest. The way they hyped it I thought it was going to be different.

Comment

Id like to see more now, the in car footage was great

Comment

Working...
                              X