Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

living at home while having renovation sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• living at home while having renovation sucks!

No cooker, no shower only bath, dust gets everywhere, wife living with her mum, not sleeping properly and hate her not being in our bed. I know, I know I hear you say "but Mr I your such a beakon of light, you must hide it, your so tough" well the truth is its all show folks, I'm struggling, only 3 meals a day, having to live outa one room mostly its begining to drag.

Not long to go now though, kitchen starts going in Friday, builderes stuff starting to get cleared away and soon a new house, happy days

You'll be fine Mr. I. Suck it up :D

Since the wife is gone, get some hookers and blow. Go crazy!

Comment

building a house is stressful as fuck. i wouldnt do it. can you do 3 meals 3 shakes a day?

Comment

sounds like hell.

just a day living in my place with all the boxes still packed sucks ass. cant find shit, cant do shit.

Comment

Should be worth it when done, both in money terms and daily living. Kitchen arrives tommorrow but the builder doesn't want to fit it until the building works generally are complete, this will give the screed that got laid yesterday more chance to harden and he'll get paid for his building works quicker. Fuck I want that kitchen installed yesterday, and bathroom!

Comment

Working...
          X