Court...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court...

Well fellas here I am... sitting in Immigration court waiting to sign my voluntary deportation papers. I had a nice run here in the great US but I guess I've dragged this out as long as I could now its time to go!

Gonna miss being here in southern cali. Have all my friends and most of my family here but I wont be completely alone when I leave the states and return to my real home.

Bet you guys didn't know you had a real live immigrant in your midst did you? Hahaha

With all that said...

VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!

Y que me la chupe esta pinche systema nacional hijos de su puta madre!

:sillyfu: :thumup:

damn bro, hope everything turns out ok for ya. hope you will still be able to log in. do they have the internet in mexico? :D

Comment

Good luck, man! Can you still make it back into the country legally down the road?

Comment

Are you taking Rado with you?

Comment

Haha B im sure they have at least dial up at least ... I hope haha

Scrum yea ill be able to get back in but according to my attorney it will be some time down the road about 10 years he thinks.

Sucky thing about the whole deal is I've been here since I was 9 months and theyr givin me the boot now what a crock. O well.

Gonna have plenty of time to hit gym tho:weights:

Was typing this out when I got called in. Got another extention. To tell you the truth I was ready to have this shit don't and over with!

Comment

just leave cali and go to a state where the issue is no big deal. come to jersey, the local gov here will just think you are a guido and leave you alone!

Comment

any info on why they are giving you the boot bro? like did you all the sudden get a letter or did something happen?

also, what is your recipe for taco's?

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                Are you taking Rado with you?
                wish they would deport your iraqin ass along with your stink filled terror family! :weights:

Comment

Haha everyones been telling me just to skip town but if I get caught its a ten-twenty year ban and im not willing to risk that...

As for why they are dporting me. I got caught up in some trouble a couple years back. Fighting n whatnot and got locked up. ICE put a hold on me when I was in jail.

My recipe for tacos is a secret so fuck you! :D

I was really hopin to just end this today man. Just aother extension to a situation that can't be fixed.
                  just delaying the innevitable ya know?

Comment

so what exactly is your plan when you go back? do you know anyone down there etc..?

also, you will become my main contact for mexican steroid imports into the USA. we will need to find a mule to get it across the boarder. where is rado? :D :lmao:

Comment

You don't have the option to NOT take an extension? That seems ridiculous, but certainly not surprising. :rolleyes: How long is your extension?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        wish they would deport your iraqin ass along with your stink filled terror family! :weights:
                        I am white with a brown tint :D

Comment

Damn bro sorry about your situation.

Comment

B-Actually i have family down where im from in Aguascalientes Mexico...plan on goin down there to visit for about 6 months to a year to check things out as well in regards to jobs housing etc. if i cant get anything worth pursuing goin down there then i plan on moving to cabo.

gonna try n get a job at a hotel just to make some cash and i plan to run a small barbershop out of my house.

:thumup::weights:

i cant wait to see what i can get my hands on down there. hope to find some real legit stuff.

Rado can be the mule for sure...im sure he will have no proble shoving vials up his butt for transport :rofl:

FB- its not that i couldnt reject the extention cause im sure if i wanted to get deported today they wouldnt have a problem with that. its the fact that my parents asked me to get another extention and if it went through (we didnt think we would get another one) they asked me to accept it and stay as long as possible.

and they gave me until nov 30 then i will for sure be signing my papers to go.

Comment

Haha, you can be my towel boy at dreams Los cabos. Lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X