Had to put our dog down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to put our dog down.

Not really my thing to talk about personal shit but this is fucking with me in a big way.

She was 16 years old, we knew it was coming but really just not ready for it at all.

Had her since she was a baby, slept with us, was our shadow everywhere we went she was at my feet.

Now she's gone and I'm a fucking mess. Can't even look at her pic without losing it, just sat by her bed and lost it.

So sorry about your dog bro. I don't know what else to say. I typed and erased bunch of shit three times and I couldn't come up with anything that would make you feel better.
    Sorry again.

Comment

I had to do that with my boxer back in 2009. One of the hardest days of my life. He was my best friend. I still get tears in my eyes thinking about the day I had to put him down and then bury him. I’m sorry brother. I feel for ya.

Comment

Ahh man, real real sorry to hear it. Me and beast were just talking yesterday about our dogs getting older. Its tough bro.

Just keep in mind that you gave her a great life and you were lucky enough to have her for 16 years.

Bro hug for ya my southern brother, its hard but time does heal.

Comment

Sorry to hear. Has to be a hard thing to deal with. I just got a lump in my throat and my stomach dropped thinking about 'that' day.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            Ahh man, real real sorry to hear it. Me and beast were just talking yesterday about our dogs getting older. Its tough bro.

Just keep in mind that you gave her a great life and you were lucky enough to have her for 16 years.

Bro hug for ya my southern brother, its hard but time does heal.
            great post! I realy had noting to say hat could help but I think B hit it on the head. YOU gave her 16 years of a great time.

Comment

Sorry to hear that bro. B is right. Just take time to reflect on all the good. My heart goes out to you homie.

Comment

Sorry for your loss bro. Remembering the relationship you had with the dog will hopefully help. Keep your head up

Comment

i was devestated when i had to put my dog down. it was horrible. sorry bro

Comment

Sorry to hear that Deca. I am with Bouncer on this, you have that dog an amazing life, that will not be forgotten

Comment

Sorry to hear, bro. I don't have pets but I know you guys treat them as part of the family, so it's got to be pretty hard. My condolences.

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Comment

sorry to hear about that deca. i can't imagine how hard it can be to deal with but you always have to look at the life you gave her. :)

Comment

Sorry bro. Remember all of the great times you two had. l

Comment

Should've just put bouncer or rado down....you would've felt much better.

Comment

Working...
                              X