X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ate half a watermelon today

Awesome... I love summer... :thumup:

That's all.. carry on :D

just because you're as dark as a black guy doesn't mean you have to eat like one.

Comment

Originally posted by mofo View Post
      just because you're as dark as a black guy doesn't mean you have to eat like one.
      LMFAO! You beat me to it! :thumup:

Comment

They had some good looking Mellon at costco. Bought peaches and cantaloupe though.

Comment

fried chicken or corn bread next? i hate watermelon with its fuckiong 8 million seeds end up with sticky hands and face. its 90 percent water anyway.

i remember growing up going to kids partys where the parents gave watermelon instead of cake. i was like wtf. wheres my cake bitch lol. you probably do that dont ya. your poor kids ...
          Last edited by jack tors; 06-19-11, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Anyone that "hates" watermelon has to be a cunt.

Comment

shit sucks dickface

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                fried chicken or corn bread next? i hate watermelon with its fuckiong 8 million seeds
                New Scientific Breakthrough: seedless watermelons! :retard:

Comment

Bouncer is the only one that makes sense in this thread. I got the small size watermelons maybe 10 inches in diameter. The skin is super thin and the seeds are tiny and very few and I just swallow them.

It must be some special bred variety. Super sweet. Can't believe you guys don't like it. And screw the stereotypes. I am eating it every chance I get. :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    Anyone that "hates" watermelon has to be a cunt.
                    +1 :slap:

Comment

good for you Scrum. I love watermelon too, going to a bbq today and nothing tastes as a good as fresh watermelon getting cut and then devouring it.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                        New Scientific Breakthrough: seedless watermelons! :retard:
                        :rofl:

add to that, new invention called a fucking knife so you can cut it up into pieces and not get it all over your face like a fucken slob.

dumb fuck :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                          nothing tastes as a good as fresh watermelon getting cut and then devouring it.
                          lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            :rofl:

add to that, new invention called a fucking knife so you can cut it up into pieces and not get it all over your face like a fucken slob.

dumb fuck :rofl:
                            Too much work. I'll just hire someone to cut and feed it to me

Comment

Ill eat watermelon to the point I feel nauseas like when drink too much water.

Comment

Working...
                              X