Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Le Mans crash, guy walks away from certain death.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Le Mans crash, guy walks away from certain death.

Meant to post this during the race last week but was to busy moving.

For those who didnt see this.

YouTube - ‪Le Mans 24 Hours 2011 - Allan McNish Crash Audi R18 #3 (English)‬‏

Beast, when I am driving, you get the fuck out of my way in your slow shit! :rofl:

And the same race about 6 hours later.

YouTube - ‪Mike Rockenfeller Horrific Crash 2011 Le Mans 24 Hours Fullspeed replays‬‏

Now you guys know why I love Le Mans, fucken 24hrs of insanity.

Comment

Reason for both crashes is that you have different classes of cars in the race. The prototype cars are far faster then the GT cars. They come up on the GT cars so fast half the time the GT cars never see them coming.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

Beast, when I am driving, you get the fuck out of my way in your slow shit! :rofl:
        Nigga please! You have to catch me first.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          Reason for both crashes is that you have different classes of cars in the race. The prototype cars are far faster then the GT cars. They come up on the GT cars so fast half the time the GT cars never see them coming.
          Reason for the both crashes is slow drivers like you. :nutkick:

Comment

Originally posted by rado
            Both passes in those videos are just plain dumb...wow!

Comes into the inside and expects not to be clipped or pass without a nudge? That's all you need considering how fast and light weight those cars are.
            Correct. The drivers of the prototype cars assumed the slower gt cars saw them and would allow them to pass. In a 24hr endurance race there is no need to take such a gamble with an assumption like that.

Comment

Those cars are feathers on the track/road and flying at those speeds; they're almost like floating on air. I've seen some of those races before and sometimes you can see them float on air a bit around corners, it's :woot:
              While you are correct that the cars are light. You are very wrong about them " floating". Just the opposite, they have have massive downforce, the faster they go the more air to push down on the car. The prototype cars are basically reverse airplains, same way wings make a plain fly, these cars get pushed down into the ground.

Comment

WOW! Holy fuck! That is scary. Why don't they wait until after the turn to overtake them? It seems like they overtake them going into a turn and coming out of a turn.

Comment

You're so fucking literal it's sick...For fucks sake when they take those turns, at times I've seen them off the track a bit...Maybe shouldn't of said "floating"...But I should of said go fuck yourself....That better you fucking twerp?
                  Did Rado just call out Bouncer in the Ryan Dunn thread for grammar? :rofl:

Rado, you are a serial offender for this usage:

It's "shouldn't HAVE," not "shouldn't of."

It's "should HAVE," not "should of."

This message brought to you by the :

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                    Did Rado just call out Bouncer in the Ryan Dunn thread for grammar? :rofl:

Rado, you are a serial offender for this usage:

It's "shouldn't HAVE," not "shouldn't of."

It's "should HAVE," not "should of."

This message brought to you by the :

:rofl:

I have an excuse..I'm driving:)
                    You're an idiot

Comment

And you drive a fucking 15yr old VW car with porsche wheels:rofl: Who's the idiot now mr faggot lol....
                      Driving a VW with Audi wheels, get it right. Still man, using a laptop while driving is not a smart move. Act like a grown up, not like a 15 year old kid.

Comment

i hope you crash head first into a fucken concrete overpass you rican shitbird

Comment

Even worse:rofl: Audi...lol...Well next time you tell a cop to stop doing the same shit I'm doing; typing and driving:)
                          I tried to take a picture of a cop texting while he was driving. He wasn't very happy with that.

Comment

And I fucked your mom...(riiiiiggghhhhtttt)....
                            i am serious, i was a passenger in my friends car. I was texting and saw a cop driving next to us texting. Its illegal in the state of MD to use a handheld device while driving, so i figured i'd take a picture of this cop while doing it and report him. Saw me aiming my camera phone at him, he takes off, slows down for us to pass, and than proceeds to follow us. He was pissed.

Comment

you're a fag lol...
                              Police officers are supposed to follow the law, not break it. By report it, i was going to show my neighbor, because he is a police officer. Just get a good laugh out of it and call it a day

Comment

Working...
                              X