Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love this crap

Naked Juice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Get it at costco when I am there. Comes in handy in the morning when I just want to have a shake. Mix this shit in with your protein and some ice in a blender and boom, good shit.

I like the blue machine one.

Never had it, nor do i care for it. Add in a banana to your shake, same thing.

Comment

dana has never had it but he doesnt care for it. :lmao:

and no dana, its not the same thing, its has all kinds of fruit blends it, tons of fiber, etc..

when it come to meals, dont tell me how to eat. you have now been on your "eating clean" diet for over a year and still no abs. :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        dana has never had it but he doesnt care for it. :lmao:

and no dana, its not the same thing, its has all kinds of fruit blends it, tons of fiber, etc..

when it come to meals, dont tell me how to eat. you have now been on your "eating clean" diet for over a year and still no abs. :lmao:
        I have bad genetics :D

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
          I have bad genetics :D
          Agreed. Get on the drugs now cause your natural limit was hit the first day you lifted!

Comment

Agreed. Get on the drugs now cause your natural limit was hit the first day you lifted!
            lol.... will drugs make me look like Markus Ruhl in a few months? :D

Comment

:rofl::rofl:

Comment

Working...
              X