Kitchen worktop fitters -everyones a tough guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitchen worktop fitters -everyones a tough guy

So I order the black quartz, they come fit it, then thrust this paper for me to sign after, I sign it, day later in the daylight I see a problem with the fit on the window sill so when they call me for the balance payment I say this needs sorting, the lady gets all agro and says but you signed the paper so I say yes I did but there's an issue and I want it resolved or pay less, she passes me onto the fitter, billy big balls tells me I either pay or he's gonna come take the worktop back, so I say you'll have to get past me first. So he says we either come take the work top, you pay up or you come here and we sort things.

I went down there, fucker is nowhere, manager all apologetic and knocks money off the cost, still haven't paid the balance and am going to pay it Monday out of principle because I'm not being told what to do like that. Found a couple other small issues this morning so gonna phone back lol!

What is it with people that think they can talk tough and intimidate, I hate that shit, treat people with respect and you get along well, talk tough and guess what, people resist, fucking asshole!

What was the problem with the fit?

Comment

Missalingment in places, some patches and matt finish on places and a couple of chips

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
        Missalingment in places, some patches and matt finish on places and a couple of chips
        And you signed the paper with all that? Could have avoided the mess by checking the work before you sign.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          And you signed the paper with all that? Could have avoided the mess by checking the work before you sign.
          True, didn't see most of that, they finished fitting it was getting dark and I had to rely on kitchen lights. Makes no difference though, I told them straight its no good refering to that, I see more failures now in the daylight so you shoulda left me the paper to return later.

Point is I have the money and they ain't getting paid till the job is done right or I get discount

Comment

True, didn't see most of that, they finished fitting it was getting dark and I had to rely on kitchen lights. Makes no difference though, I told them straight its no good refering to that, I see more failures now in the daylight so you shoulda left me the paper to return later.

Point is I have the money and they ain't getting paid till the job is done right or I get discount
            Ya I agrree sign the aper big deal in the day light you see problems so come fix it. Its not like you called back 3 months later. You called the next day they have to fix it.

as far as tough guys of coarse he is tuff he was on the phone. he wouldnt of said that stuuf if he was at your house.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              Ya I agrree sign the aper big deal in the day light you see problems so come fix it. Its not like you called back 3 months later. You called the next day they have to fix it.

as far as tough guys of coarse he is tuff he was on the phone. he wouldnt of said that stuuf if he was at your house.
              That's just it, I'm in no doubt over my legal position but I'm riled that he even said that, that's why I went down there, I'm stupid like that sometimes. Now I wanna smash him, you know?

Comment

That's just it, I'm in no doubt over my legal position but I'm riled that he even said that, that's why I went down there, I'm stupid like that sometimes. Now I wanna smash him, you know?
                Belive me bro I KNOW,lol

Comment

lol mr i you dont want to smash anyone. you dont have it in your english spot of tea blood. all the honor and courage left england when they left your country and came here! :)

Comment

hahaha

Comment

lol mr i you dont want to smash anyone. you dont have it in your english spot of tea blood. all the honor and courage left england when they left your country and came here! :)
                      Be silent you pile of garbage and go suck someone else down into your underworld dwel. I am in bed peacefully residing and diluting a hangover from last nights frivolity. Speak of a nations courage and remember the freinds you could count with one finger after 9/11 left your country devastated. One country stood shoulder to shoulder, the rest kinda gave a wry grin!

Comment

Haha @ pile of garbage and underworld dwell. :lmao:

Comment

Haha @ pile of garbage and underworld dwell. :lmao:
                          I'll be so glad when the works are all complete, I've enjoyed handling the whole process but there's been some shit to deal with

Comment

pics when it is complete or it never happened. :D

Comment

some pics of kitchen, no flooring, no paint yet
                              Last edited by Mr I; 07-31-11, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X