Hardest thing about bodybuilding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardest thing about bodybuilding

What is the hardest thing about bodybuilding for you?

eating lots of boring healthy food all the time is the hardest thing for me. What about you guys?

That's the hardest thing for me also. I have to practically force myself to eat sometimes. Other than that everything else is good.:D

Comment

I agree...eating (healthy, that is)

Comment

For me its shaving, tanning, and posing. I love to eat and train.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          For me its shaving, tanning, and posing. I love to eat and train.
          Those thing are all hard, but you honestly enjoy eating? Hehehe, not me. I enjoy about 2 meals per day and a snack meal, the rest is all healthy ass boring meals that I wish I could drink.:D

Cooking is also shitty. lol, but has to be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden_Muscle
            Those thing are all hard, but you honestly enjoy eating? Hehehe, not me. I enjoy about 2 meals per day and a snack meal, the rest is all healthy ass boring meals that I wish I could drink.:D

Cooking is also shitty. lol, but has to be done.
            ya, i like to cook and eat so i dont mind.

Comment

I think it's hard to drag your ass to the gym at 5:00 in the morning when you really just want another hour of sleep, but damnit, it's worth it everytime:)

Comment

I love cooking, posing, hell I tan to a good Wesley Snipes shade when I do so.. But the one thing that's so hard for me as a bodybuilder...

GIVING UP YAMS!! :(

Low carb diets are the DEVIL!! To take a man's yams is to steal his soul!! For the love of God, will this show come so I can end my keto-nightmare?!?

Oh, the humanity!!

Comment

Getting enough sleep/rest. It never fails...as soon as I fall asleep it seems like the alarm clock is ringing waking me up too early.

Comment

finding a girl who can understand why i dont want to go out to eat all the time.

Comment

the hair removing.
                      i dont wanna shave my body, so i have to use other methods. And im a hairy bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                        ya, i like to cook and eat so i dont mind.

hey buddy, do u ever get tired of eating the same o'l foods, or not to mention no carb diet for competetion. When I do a cycle at times I wish it was over cause eating 6-8 meals a day gets all tiring for me and at times I get lazy wanna take a break. But if I know I take a break I will not do shit so I always continue.;)

Comment

I would have to say the hardest thing is the working out part, because those weights are heavy. Even the pink ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Auriflex
                            I would have to say the hardest thing is the working out part, because those weights are heavy. Even the pink ones.
                            I don't like it when the strechy bands snap back and hit me in the crotch.

Well okay, I do, as they say "no pain, no fun":D

Comment

Originally posted by Auriflex

hehehehehe:rofl:

Comment

Working...
                              X